I'm pretty sure as of monday 10/26 tmobile only has myfave's for grandfathered in plans. The new plans even more and even more plus no longer have them.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by stuzor View Post
I'm pretty sure as of monday 10/26 tmobile only has myfave's for grandfathered in plans. The new plans even more and even more plus no longer have them.
That's strange because ATT just recently added the A-List which is a competing product?

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Anybody wanna spare google wave invite?
Hello,
If you could send one to me jpaulwhite@gmail.com that would be great! If you have an extra, send to whiteslimo@gmail.com as well. Thanks!

paul

I use an Iowa t-mobile affiliate. For an extra $5 a month I have free incoming calls, so with the data plan (which I wanted anyways, allows access to dialcentral or the google voice website) I essentially have unlimited outgoing minutes as well.

So unlimited data, incoming, outgoing calls for $45/month. It would be a good deal with they had 3G in the area. >:|

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Ok,
Now that I have my N900 and am playing with it, where's the google voice stuff in here? Just like the original post here, I thought it was all over the place in the call types you could do, but it's gone? Any ideas?

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Ok,
Now that I have my N900 and am playing with it, where's the google voice stuff in here? Just like the original post here, I thought it was all over the place in the call types you could do, but it's gone? Any ideas?
No idea as I don't have the phone. As stated in the OP, and in early video's we all saw GV in contact's section.

Just like the original post I didn't say it was absolute that GV would be in the N900. If Nokia took it out, they took it out--we've all seen the videos showing GV in contacts, so it's not some kind of conspiracy with just your N900, les...

Run GV from your browser, Wave runs fine and that's more intensive then Voice. Setup your visual voicemail as per the instructions, with transcription via email or text that way you have visualvoicemail, then try Voice directly from the browser and tell us how it responds.

you'll notice there is a part where it says 'Google Voice', now this could just be a simple section ( but doubtful ), or it could be more. Okay so moving forward to the guide.

-Socrates 469 BC

Last edited by spinnukur; 2009-12-01 at 07:51.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ oakland, california
There's an app called DialCentral in the repos. You can setup GV with that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kin900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
I hope once someone has more SA on this, they can post a youtube link to a video to help others.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by jalladin View Post
I hope once someone has more SA on this, they can post a youtube link to a video to help others.
If I ever get my N900, I'll make a YouTube vid.

Tried ordering it again via Nokia and again for a second time my Centurion is declined, even though funds were taken out and no problem on the Amex end.

-Socrates 469 BC

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Ok,
In any promotional things I did not notice anything about GV integration. I am the maintainer of Dialcentral and that is available in testing form only for the n900. Contact me or join the discussion on the Dialcentral thread if you are willing to take the risks of enabling premature software by enabling testing.

I am working on another project called The One Ring which is GV integration for the n900. It is still in heavy development and not ready for any use outside of debugging. I hope to have it ready for testing within the month.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post: