Notices

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
So, it's just the stock template with all the icons changed?

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
looks great ..... nice take on the icons.... will be using this theme for awhile!
my only moan would be the icon sizes .... the blue surrounding the icons could be a little bit thinner ....

nice theme, is it optified? when i switch to a stock theme all icons restore?

cheers

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
great theme Elisa!! thanks!

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
You are the best Elisa , Thanks alot , Unique Theme

i think users need to hit the "thanks" button on 1st page

some suggestions, media player widget needs to be bit more transparent so do bookmarks on desktop.

maybe removing the desktop icon surround will look nicer.

cheers

NICE THEME...same as ronaldo, it will be great if the icon borders can be more transparent

hi noticed when i get a notifcation the letf corner indicator does not seem to change when i have multi screen open or when i get a notifiction.

could you change that so it works like the stock themes, otherwise i cannot tell if i have more then one app running or i have a text/ misscall

cheers

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
elisa .... now i have your repo i checked out a few of your other themes ..... very very cool ..... why dont you send them into development repo so people who missed this post can check em out?

i agree with ronaldo, it would look better without icon surrounds as it makes the desktop appear more cluttered.
and notification would be better if it changed when you have a message or other apps open .... how about a few spray cans standing up in a straight line as the normal picture and when you receiive a message or have multiple apps open then use the existing 'fallen over cans' picture???
great great theme .... thanks

Top of the line theme!
great work cant wait to see your next one.
thanks

Tags
fremantle, theme release