Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Or better yet. Close the site

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Or better yet. Close the site
You're very good at make believe, so why don't you pretend it's closed. We'll miss you but I think we'll manage. Good luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ alor star
i think people at tmo (including me) just feeling bad because there are no more devices like n900,n950 or n9 after this.. n9 just dont fit in their hands without physical keyboard... thats why we keeping to create a threads like this to show nokia how much pain inside us... but we or myself will never show it anywhere and keep talking what is best about n900 or n9 and at the same time know there are no future for it to evolve like symbian in those days..what is the saddest thing is my n900 is getting old... my n9 just couldnt replace it..

Okay, so i was holding out hope for a while, but i think Nokia is truly up ***** creek now

All the guys who made Nokia what it was have all left, and been replaced with Microsoft execs who are using dodgy Microsoft tactics to run the company

Nokia became such a respected company due to its Finnish soul, and that is all but gone now

Meltemi may be its last hope, but given the fact Elop has sabotaged anything that isn't WP, then i doubt it

*sigh*

Tags
just shoot me, lumiaidiot