Notices

Is the new version OK ? other problems or bugs ?

I added the task-menu to the status bar, but now the home key doesn't work, opens both menus which close each other. Anybody knows how can this be fixed ?

Originally Posted by giladmttw View Post
I added the task-menu to the status bar, but now the home key doesn't work, opens both menus which close each other. Anybody knows how can this be fixed ?
I don't know, and that why I don't use that.
The fine solution will be to move the left bar to top-left corner, but, as I said, I couldn't do that.

I fixed some bugs, and I'm about to upload a new version, but I'm still trying to resolve the last annoying bug: how to change to toolbar button label color? I tried some config options, but none helped.

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ italy
hi Se7eN, I'm testing for a while successfully you tweak, I never had problems in the view of programs (but intead they improved a lot...i'm not force anymore to go fullscreen) and never have crash or other problems; to supplish the task-menu, I use personalmenu in statusbar + personal launcher; and that's ok;

now I'm intriged in the implementation of the kinetik scroll in every part of the browser (like you wrote in you garage page)
have you any point of start?? or it is a big black hole for now??
because this tweak can eliminate the use of the anti-estethic widebars (wich I'm not using because I do not really need it)

thx again for this tweak ^_^

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Raleigh, NC
Is it ok/possible to edit the desktop.conf to extend the status bar? I'd rather do that than use the pull down menu for those extra icons that are not fitting.

Originally Posted by pinguino89 View Post
now I'm intriged in the implementation of the kinetik scroll in every part of the browser (like you wrote in you garage page)
have you any point of start?? or it is a big black hole for now??
I guess that we have to implement kinetic scrolling in GTK libraries, and replace the original ones with re-compiled libraries. This sounds very complicated and dangerous for me.
The implementation in not that difficult, and may we can use other projects like that:
http://miaouw.henrikhedberg.com/

but again, I think this is really really problematic. maybe there's another solution, that I don't know.

Originally Posted by mfortner View Post
Is it ok/possible to edit the desktop.conf to extend the status bar? I'd rather do that than use the pull down menu for those extra icons that are not fitting.
I edited that, but the width is still limited. I really don't know why is that.

Well, the new version is in the garage. changes:
* only vertical scrollbars are wide
* fix window close animation bug
* fix some errors in theme gtkrc file
* change regular font color and toolbar font color to #eefffb (almost white)
* change cursor color to orange

BTW, I should correct myself: here :http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=100 I explained how to make WB versions from any theme, but the instruction are wrong - you should use these definitions:
Code:
class "GtkScrollbar"   style "osso-scrollbar"
class "GtkHScrollbar"  style "osso-scrollbar"
class "GtkVScrollbar"  style "hildon-thumb-scrollbar"
I also uploaded updated images to the project web page.

cheers

Se7eN

The Following User Says Thank You to Se7eN For This Useful Post:
Posts: 183 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ italy
Se7eN, Can you provide alsoa "normal scrollbar" verision of the latest theme?? (or at least a method to set them normal)

thx very much!