Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
If you like a children wazapp then you go for this one but i can't believe it
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-24 at 01:14.

please.....go for this one
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-24 at 01:31.

Anthony1971, can you stop whining? Can't you take no for an answer? If you wanted the default look so badly just use tgalal's build. It's just a small difference in preference. There are more pressing matter to be taken care of

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kai_en For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Green is the color of Wazapp and Whatsapp. I see nothing wrong with green.
..Mixing green and default blue is really not nice. How about we add some red to it?
Bubble color should be kept separate IMHO as there will be some updates about it too.
It think it's funny how some ask back for uncropped backgrounds and then the very same complain about high battery usage, app slowing down and similar.
What did you expect when you load a 8Mpx photo as background?
Backgrounds must be cropped and cropping algorithm will improve over time. You have no idea how tricky and messed up it is to code it.
So please, think twice what you want.

I'm also using Coderus last build until TGalal merges the changes into dev branch.
It's very stable, smooth and I like it a lot.

Look at the first picture , the green color from coderus last build is not the same green color form the wazapp icon , where you writing your massage , it's a different green color a children color

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
@coderus:
LOL

@Yochoa:
Probably a server issue, nothing to do with Wazapp, I'm affraid...

@ruplee76 and rest:
Those are the same icons, just white and not black... :/
yes the icons are same, but the icon and the background bubble color contrast could have been still better, for a better look and visibility, atleast like the messaging ui sample screenshot attached

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
so?

10 chars

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
well, I couldnt resist and installed coderus version, I dont see whats wrong with the green buttons, they are pretty discreet so it doesnt seem unprofesional, I however, dont care if they are grey or green.

the chat notification system button is a good idea..the sync button is useful

The Following User Says Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
talking about coderus version, please look at this screenshot...the media and emoji buttons look weird in black background, not sure they look ok.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
@ coderus

can you add black color for chat bubbles or any option to remove bubbles for both sender and receivers.

left and right alignments are enough to recognize who sent the message and being black or no background it will save battery and load quicker.

you can just change the color of font while sending messages from white to blue or anh bright color that will be visible on black.

this way msgs received will be aligned right and in white color and msgs sent will be aligned left in any bright color without any bubbles.

members please support if you like the idea.

note: this will be an added option for guys like me who like to kp it clean and smooth.

thanks everyone

cheers..!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to kumary For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Originally Posted by kumary View Post
@ coderus

can you add black color for chat bubbles or any option to remove bubbles for both sender and receivers.

left and right alignments are enough to recognize who sent the message and being black or no background it will save battery and load quicker.

you can just change the color of font while sending messages from white to blue or anh bright color that will be visible on black.

this way msgs received will be aligned right and in white color and msgs sent will be aligned left in any bright color without any bubbles.

members please support if you like the idea.

note: this will be an added option for guys like me who like to kp it clean and smooth.

thanks everyone

cheers..!!!
@kumary,
something like this? Not bad.
Attached Images

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp