Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
The new stable version is great!

Sorry to ask here,but how to play videos from cutetube in the background ? (swiping,and it stills play's on)

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by ThraxZzz View Post
The new stable version is great!

Sorry to ask here,but how to play videos from cutetube in the background ? (swiping,and it stills play's on)
If you use cutetube player as the player of choice from preferences you can play in background...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
1.0.1 is really greatttttt !!! thank u very much , wonderful

Using 1.0.1.. install over 1.1.0, so far so good much better performance during music playback, no more stuttering

after installed 1.1.3, message become very weird. I have received 4 time message with the same content and time.
Sorry for bad english

The Following User Says Thank You to darkphantom93 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by darkphantom93 View Post
after installed 1.1.3, message become very weird. I have received 4 time message with the same content and time.
Sorry for bad english
in terminal try killall messaging-ui and then see how frequently you have the same issue...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
in terminal try killall messaging-ui and then see how frequently you have the same issue...
i had same problem when i was using 1.1.1, so i uninstalled it, but after installing 1.1.3, i have not faced this issue as of now after two days of using it with several message received.. This is just for the info.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruplee76 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
The only thing i have which relates to messages is that in the inbox pane I see the last message I've sent, not the one I've received.
Not 100% reproducable.

1.1.3 is working good, sometimes a bit of lag while scrolling through the RSS event screen. But no drama.

The Following User Says Thank You to wout.martens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
tested 1.1.3 for a few days.

-scrolling in event screen is not as smooth as in 1.0
-swype is much much better!!!
-stock browser is painfully slow on mobile data connection
-spotify still stutters sometimes, but not really annoying (few stutters when opening mail or so)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dommau For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
The only thing i have which relates to messages is that in the inbox pane I see the last message I've sent, not the one I've received.
Not 100% reproducable.
That's most probably because of the difference between the time on your N9 and your cell operator, and nothing to do with FasterN9.

I've got the same thing. My N9 clock is about 5 minutes faster than my operator's time, so if I get an incoming message at, say, 13:25, the timestamp on the message will actually say 13:20 (which is the operator's time).

If I reply to this message immediately, the timestamp on the outgoing message will be 13:25 (N9 time). So far so good. But if the other person replies immediately, then their timestamp will be around 13:20 or 13:21 (operator time).

Hence my message, and not the latest reply, will have the newest timestamp and will show up in the inbox pane. Hope that makes sense.

The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor X For This Useful Post: