Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Hey evilJazz, how you doin'? You haven't forgotten about us, the die hard fans, have you?

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Any plans to add a feature that identifies music (the way Instinctiv did on my N900) ?

Great looking app btw. You can tell a lot of love has gone into this. Cheers!

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Germany, Oldenburg
Sorry for being silent! I am currently busy working on a few new things in QuasarMX. The new approach to EQ looks promising and support for album artist tags and compilations was just finished. I am also working on the libary and playlist management. Beta 3 might include some of these new features, though I am not sure if the EQ will be ready in time.

Also, got the N900 fixed, so a version might come out once I have Beta 3 finished.

PS and selfish plug: If you want the latest news, follow me on Twitter. I am only following this thread infrequently, sorry.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by evilJazz View Post
PS and selfish plug: If you want the latest news, follow me on Twitter. I am only following this thread infrequently, sorry.
So why don't start looking in here more frequently? We offered you very decent feedback and what you just said sounds kinda "want me? come to me, i am too important to check on your guys". That's bad PR, really. :thumbsdown:

Last edited by DarkSkies; 2012-01-28 at 17:57.

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
So why don't start looking in here more frequently? We offered you very decent feedback and what you just said sounds kinda "want me? come to me, i am too important to check on your guys". That's bad PR, really. :thumbsdown:
Thanks for your feedback. I am working on QuasarMX in my freetime as my pet project and while I like to read and appreciate your input, I am focusing my time on development at the moment. So, that is why I am not replying immediately here.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by evilJazz View Post
Thanks for your feedback. I am working on QuasarMX in my freetime as my pet project and while I like to read and appreciate your input, I am focusing my time on development at the moment. So, that is why I am not replying immediately here.
Of course. There's no rush. I appreciate your work and I am not the only one. It's just that "sorry" sounded haughtily. Okay, let's move on. I am excited to see any new version of QuasarMX whenever it's published, but you already know that.

Last edited by DarkSkies; 2012-01-28 at 19:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
hmm is quasar out of the ovi store? cannot find it there anymore.. (just got a replacement n9 after my first one was broken)

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
When will the version for maemo 5.
I'm anxious to try this great application

The Following User Says Thank You to D@vIcHoJD For This Useful Post:
Beta 3 is out: http://katastrophos.net/quasarmx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
hmm is quasar out of the ovi store? cannot find it there anymore.. (just got a replacement n9 after my first one was broken)
Nope, still available, albeit only Beta 2. I just posted Beta 3 to the store's QA. Might take a while to appear.

The Following User Says Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:

Tags
music, musicplayer, player, quasar, quasarmx