Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
Originally Posted by GigaByte View Post
This probably means never, if he's gonna do it... but thank you.
It is enough now.Stop being a whore,just get over it.Why tryna spoil this pretty thread here ? hey ! The proposal has already been made ,why dont you build one for yourself if you are so concerned eh?Sit tight and watch if they can do it.And if they cant,still they got the guts to test and compile nitdroid stuff for us for free .
The way you doing it here ,really it is a cheap way to get an attention.
@ammyt yay ! i mean yay ! We will wait for it .Good luck with all the stuff.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Bengalluru,India
How awesomely constructed English you've got there :')

Get an N900, install stock N14 over N12, get another one, install your supposedly-HWA-Libs, compare.
pls instead of yapping so much y dont u run just a simple 3d app like fruit ninja on n14 and make a preview of it ... ok now i done talkin to u all u no is how to curse and i guess u ve no better job .. u just want to be noticed i understand ur problem .. it happens so i will not be bothered by ur childishness. ..

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ a spot
Now I am the one who wants attention? WTF?

Sanjeev, CPU-rendering solely is powerful enough to run a simple 3D game, Lane Splitter works (despite the accelerometer bug).

I told you before, don't outsmart. And what are you exactly arguing for? Vakkov himself came and alleged that HWA, without the new kernel, DOES NOT WORK. You thought it did, because you successfully ran a 3D game, my chinese tablet, and ARM11 with no GPU, runs Angry Birds, albeit laggy.

HWA is not achieved unless it is shown, e.g. thumbnails in the recent apps list, get it?

I am already compiling the new kernel from ezekeel's source on Gitorious, if anybody wants to try that, here is a very good guide which I ran through several times before: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1516051

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GigaByte For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Sanjeev, CPU-rendering solely is powerful enough to run a simple 3D game, Lane Splitter works (despite the accelerometer bug).

I told you before, don't outsmart. And what are you exactly arguing for? Vakkov himself came and alleged that HWA, without the new kernel, DOES NOT WORK. You thought it did, because you successfully ran a 3D game, my chinese tablet, and ARM11 with no GPU, runs Angry Birds, albeit laggy.

HWA is not achieved unless it is shown, e.g. thumbnails in the recent apps list, get it?
Couldn't you simply write him the explanation from the beginning instead of shooting him in the ear?

I am already compiling the new kernel from ezekeel's source on Gitorious, if anybody wants to try that, here is a very good guide which I ran through several times before: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1516051
This is your first, cuss-free, productive, positive post in a while, congrats :')

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ a spot
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Couldn't you simply write him the explanation from the beginning instead of shooting him in the ear?

This is your first, cuss-free, productive, positive post in a while, congrats :')
If you look closely, you can see a WTF? at the top

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Bengalluru,India
If you look closely, you can see a WTF? at the top
well dude instead of arguing lets just do the best we can for the forum ..

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm getting complaints. Any more complaints about the squabbling and I start nuking the insulting, argumentative posts from space.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by qole View Post
I'm getting complaints. Any more complaints about the squabbling and I start nuking the insulting, argumentative posts from space.
Hahaha, gotta love the "nuking" term :P

Anyway, I give up. Let the dead dogs figure out how to mount ./MyDocs as the SDCard in NITDroid, seriously, I worked like days with no result, what makes things harder, is that I don't know what logs shall I look-up. Just move on, move on...

Sdcard mounting is fine already. They just have to fix wifi and camera.

(stop thanking me for every post i make, it shames me)

Last edited by XeonDead; 2012-07-01 at 21:43.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XeonDead For This Useful Post:
Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
*camera was solved partial .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o1N_hemQFI

swap not enable in this video.

-Random disconnection of wifi not solved

The Following User Says Thank You to samipower For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid