Originally Posted by Reem View Post
The contacts option is gone in mfe for syncing contacts in gmail. So there is no way of syncing contacts with gmail. It was the in pr 1.1.
Please report a bug. Remember that reporting a bug is a sure way to let developers know these things!

I reported another which has to do with background connections being disabled and Store app messing that up:

http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1070

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by jefftb View Post
I actually like the spacing. To me its easier to read.
Yeah, I like the new font/spacing too. It's so much better IMHO.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this too, but in the calendar, the week starts on a Sunday and can't be changed.
I tried changing it to Monday through "settings --> apps --> calendar" but it stays stuck at Sunday.
In PR1.1, I could change it from Sunday to Monday, but after every restart it would revert back to Sunday and I'd have to change it again.
Other than that PR1.2 seems to be working fine (OTA update, 16GB/Black/Indonesian).

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Also guys check this bug: https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1066 - Availability & Transfers app always open from the bottom.

Originally Posted by Janitor X View Post
the week starts on a Sunday and can't be changed.
Like this?

It's probably country-dependend.

Probably, but I have English UK set up if that's any help.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
i dont know if its somewhere already but the facebook app does not show if there are 2 following messages. for example, one person sent me 2 messages in a row. only the first was shown. if possible, someone put that into the bug tracker.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone have problems to navigate in text you write on Internet and here at the maemo org. The marker should follow the magnifying glass when use it, the same way as it does when you use the magnifying glass for an URL Otherwise, why add a magnifying glass when it's not working in all text fields? Really annoying!

Anyone reported to nokia?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-03-02 at 19:45.