maybe if we're lucky since we're not getting the 1st batch we might end up with one that works well.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ California - Los Scandalous
Originally Posted by hihai411 View Post
maybe if we're lucky since we're not getting the 1st batch we might end up with one that works well.

Hopefully we do... because waiting this long and spending alot of money and still not geting the product in working condition then.. it will be a big turn down on nokia.. and they will lose alot of n900 customers...

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
Originally Posted by pagesix1536 View Post
Actually my original order is not eligible. It looks like you have to order / pre-order between Nov 16th, and Dec 31st to be eligible for the rebate of $50 from Nokia. What's nice is that the discount Dell is offering me is separate from the rebate, so I might be able to piggy back them on top of each other with no trouble.
I will sell you (or someone else in your situation) my $50 rebate for $20.
See http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=35267
Get an additional $30 off your N900

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 Intro, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Choosing open source is an important purchasing decision for your future. The closed source model of computing is a form of exploitation -- of us! Open source empowers us. Be smart -- chose open source.

yeah...with all this waiting i hope they fix some of the issues with some firmware releases by the time i get my phone.

now dell site shows shipping 6+ weeks no more preorder

dell just put a pending charge on my account for the order that was supposed to arrive in feb with the 20% bing cashback, but nothing for the order I placed early nov. maybe this means its getting ready to ship. How did it work for u guys whose orders already shipped? Did ur crad get charged first and then you saw the status change?

Originally Posted by eleclipper View Post
dell just put a pending charge on my account for the order that was supposed to arrive in feb with the 20% bing cashback, but nothing for the order I placed early nov. maybe this means its getting ready to ship. How did it work for u guys whose orders already shipped? Did ur crad get charged first and then you saw the status change?
I remember getting the 'temp' charge a day or so after Nov 5 when ordering, it disappeared a few days later and never came back.

Originally Posted by bugelrex View Post
I remember getting the 'temp' charge a day or so after Nov 5 when ordering, it disappeared a few days later and never came back.
Yea that could be it lol, hopefully not though cause i want my stupid phone lol, and stupid me didnt have enough money in my account so that cost me a $10 overdraft adn transfer fee....

man I got so pissed today after i searched google for " A3076016+Order+Status+Shipped+Dell+Purchase+ID " which I found in one of the thread in this forum. I saw that the order placed on the 19th was shipped. I wrote a lengthy email to Dell about how their reps are telling lies to their customers and all other sorts I hope they come up with some really good answer because if they are going to tell me like the payment method and delivery location I have some really good fireback answers for them.
I think we all need to bombard dell with emails and phone calls *****ing about some being shipped that was ordered later than yours.

Tomorrow's the big day according to a lot of sources right? Anyone have anything change? Mine is still showing 12/10 and In Production.

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard