Notices

I installed Solar Wolf and played with it for about a half an hour total on two occasions. Immediately after successfully playing, I re-launched it, deleted a few player profiles, and tried to ensure the volume was set to off. Since then, when the game launches, all runs fine until time for actual play to begin. When I tap the screen to acknowledge the pre-game "help" message, the game terminates with a message saying:
<class 'pygame.error'>:
music not loaded

File ?usr/lib/games/solarwolf/snd/py,Line 106 Function tweekmusicvolume "music.play(-1)"

The error msg is actually runs off-screen at "musicvolum" .
I immediately tried re-booting.
I've tried removing Solar Wolf with the Application Manager, then re-installing it.
I've also tried rebooting, removing, re-installing, and re-booting.
Even with the re-install, process, it's obviously still keeping some files in the system because at start-up, old games are available to build onto.

What should I try next?

type in X Terminal
Code:
rm .solarwolf/prefs
Disabling music seems to trigger this bug, so for the time being don't disable it.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikkov For This Useful Post:
That fixed it!

Hi mikkov,

I am an Acquisition Editor with a publishing house. We're working on a book on Nokia application programming and we need a technical reviewer to review the book. I found your participation in maemo quite impressive. If you're interested, please get in touch with me at taruns@packtpub.com for details.