Notices

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Finland
It's still buggy enough not to be a proper replacement for the stock media player

@trishia02 because the rest of the community were so busy dealing with your multiple posts.

Originally Posted by br1zer View Post
@trishia02 because the rest of the community were so busy dealing with your multiple posts.
hahahaha...very funny. this is a forum.i will ask questions.everyone does. so y do u care? jst stop wat u r doing.and mind ur <removed> business

Last edited by Reggie; 2011-09-17 at 16:29.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
hahahaha...very funny. this is a forum.i will ask questions.everyone does. so y do u care? jst stop wat u r doing.and mind ur fcking business
You should be very happy that it looks like no moderator actually cares enough to swipe™ your stup*d litte a55 out of this forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Put him in your ignore lists please.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Put him in your ignore lists please.
grand Idea. Thanks!!

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Getting this thread back on topic...

Has the random library play speed improved any as initially it was very slow.?

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Barbados
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
hahahaha...very funny. this is a forum.i will ask questions.everyone does. so y do u care? jst stop wat u r doing.and mind ur fcking business
so your posting on a PUBLIC FORUM and tellin us to mind our business....lol ur funny

so i guess when u need help an we ignore you its probably becuase were minding our business lol

anybody about putting up donations to the forum to ban this chic i would donate $2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T4UR14N For This Useful Post:
i don't know if this is mention but if u make OMP the main launch media player and use cutetube-QML to stream youtube video to the media player in settings, then the video doesn't play in OMP but rather it play the last "played" song u listen

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I was so desperate to fix that missing radio icon, that I started messing with the source. After I went as far as compiling the code, I suddenly felt an irresistible urge to fix more annoyances and did some more hacking. Point your eyes to the list below if you want to know what I came up with.
  • Radio icon for the default theme is back, ha!
  • Catogory names in the playlist browser are nice and green.
  • Squashed a bug that caused songs from 'now playing' to appear in the playlist browser.
  • Original MohammadAG's entertainment view and paiburio's car view (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=254) live in peace, side by side.
  • Disabled context menu for category names in the playlist browser and enabled for songs in the single playlist view.
  • 'Add to now playing' in context menu of the playlist browser now really does what it says.

You can grab the binary from the attachment. MAG's installer, modified to reflect changes in this version, is inside too. I couldn't stand confusion from two identical icons on my desktop, thus I made a new one. It's installed together with .desktop file if you run the installer with "--desktop-file".

Source: http://gitorious.org/~gidzzz/qt-medi...qt-mediaplayer
Does this included the fixes/changes by Cepiperez?

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse