Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Hi, sorry for anything but I believe I have a bug to report:

From nowhere this started to happen with almost all my popups and some windows (all get black). In an attempt to try to fix this I updated to the latest CSSU and later to KP49, but the problem persists. I am able to get the popup to show correctly if I switch to landscape and/or portrait.

Is there something I can try to do? Thanks.

Since first testing CSSU (2 latest updates) I'm getting "internal error occurred, closing application" pop-ups quite often. It happens randomly with many unrelated programs - even xterm, and, it does only while program starts-up. If it start successfully, I can be 100% sure that it won't crash like that during run-time.

I have no idea, what may be causing this, but it seems to be related to CSSU (update time-wise). Anyone else experiencing this and willing to report?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible View Post
Sometimes I got no reject button. The reject button only appears when switching from an open app to the call.
Hi, there. I had the same VERY annoying problem with no "reject" button. After numerous attempts this is the solution proposed by
Merlin1991.

so in order to achieve the same lock whilst not killing my dialer I used
gconftool-2 -s /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/desktop_orientation_lock -t bool false
gconftool-2 -s /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/ui_can_rotate -t bool false

The credit for the solution goes to Merlin1991.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kosyanenko Vlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
i have a very strange problem. while calling in direct sunlight the screen gets locked automatically and i have to unlock it again n again. what should i do.?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Well i got no problem on "internal error" in any apps & no problem on missing reject button on call either....

but i do get annoy when someone called me & my screen goes black for 1-2 second before i can see who calling....

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
@Abhirajsoni .. thats a hardware defect in the proximity sensor..take it to Nokia care... only they can help you..

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
nowayz. they are illiterate. its my 2nd N900. the first one was replaced by nokia due to their stupidity. i am happy with this defect atleast :-/

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
OT : hahah well then.. you have to live with it..like i live with my 3rd N900.. this one also has the proximity problem! 2nd one was fine.. but getting an E7 now wont be bad..considering then i get more money buy selling it to buy the N9..

On Topic : This new Testing flavour is working wonders for me..have not got a crash since 4 days..phone running fast! no lags...! awesome battery life!
Thank you guys so much!

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
@Kosyanenko Vlad
I entered the two lines in x-term as root, but nothing changed.

Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
Hi, sorry for anything but I believe I have a bug to report:

From nowhere this started to happen with almost all my popups and some windows (all get black). In an attempt to try to fix this I updated to the latest CSSU and later to KP49, but the problem persists. I am able to get the popup to show correctly if I switch to landscape and/or portrait.

Is there something I can try to do? Thanks.
Uninstall QBW and see if it persists.

Tags
cssu testing