Notices

Hey guyz,

Am I the only one who does not receive notifications when I receive a message?

Originally Posted by jim_cos View Post
HELP NEEDED!
GUYS!!! HUGE PROBLEM!!!

The application was working properly until 0.2.
The only (but important) problem was that I could register only if I was using for the country code 004 instead of +44. So I was including the other 4 before my mobile number. Using this way, my friends see me as +0044xxxxxxxx instead of +44xxxxxxx. That's the reason they don't see my name.

TODAY I installed the 0.2.4 after deleting the account because I thought that the country list update could solve the problem.
But, I cannot register because the I cannot modify the country code.
I tried with another UK mobile and the registration was successful.
So, the problem is with my number. I would like to know If I could be deleted from the Whatsapp server and re-register with the correct format.

Thanks in advance for any help...
Goto the account application on your homescreen and then wazapp and delete your account from there. When you relaunch wazapp, you can re-register the correct number.

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Vigo, Spain
I don't know if this has been asked before.

Does anyone know if the Whatsapp guys are OK with this app? Can they ask tgalal to "cease and desist" for some reason?

I still don't have my N9, but wife is asking for Whatsapp app or there will be no N9 for us, so you will understand how important this is for me.

Originally Posted by Nad View Post
Goto the account application on your homescreen and then wazapp and delete your account from there. When you relaunch wazapp, you can re-register the correct number.
I have done it 100 times. The problem is that the server recognises my number and does NOT send me the sms only for that number.
So, it is necessary to be "unblocked" from the servers of Whatsapp..

Originally Posted by sicofante View Post
I don't know if this has been asked before.

Does anyone know if the Whatsapp guys are OK with this app? Can they ask tgalal to "cease and desist" for some reason?

I still don't have my N9, but wife is asking for Whatsapp app or there will be no N9 for us, so you will understand how important this is for me.
I suppose they could but why should Tgalal abide by it? In any case the app is out in the wild and cannot be pulled back. I don't think Whatsapp can block us from their servers as they can't identify which device the data packages are coming from.

Originally Posted by jim_cos View Post
I have done it 100 times. The problem is that the server recognises my number and does NOT send me the sms only for that number.
So, it is necessary to be "unblocked" from the servers of Whatsapp..
Try waiting for longer period like 12 hours before you try to register again or the server will keep on rejecting you.

Originally Posted by Kein View Post
Try waiting for longer period like 12 hours before you try to register again or the server will keep on rejecting you.
I have tried that as well. I tried to register on a official Whatsapp in a Nokia C7 but it was rejected too. So, surely the problem is in the number and not in the application.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
Hi from Argentina!!!, great JOB!!!! congratulations!!!!, can I give a suggestions for nexts update?, put scroll in chats, because when the keyboar appears they cannot see the last chat!!, THANKS!!!

Juan Martin

The Following User Says Thank You to Jmdelal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Pakistan
Thanks for the updates brother. You are awesome.
You know I daily check wazapp.im That may be a new update is available

i want a version for n900 please anyone !!!!!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp