Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by shahanal12 View Post
One more bug I recently noticed is...

Mute option doesn't really work. Even after muting the group for an hour I keen getting the messages.

Should I post log?
you have to permanent mute, may be you choosed 1 hour muting&

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela

Mute option doesn't really work. Even after muting the group for an hour I keen getting the messages.

Should I post log?
Mute works. If you mute for an hour, you won't get the notifications for an hour. After that hour you will receive your notifications again.

Scorpius, did you read my wishes about next version? Is it possible?

Originally Posted by murik View Post
Scorpius, did you read my wishes about next version? Is it possible?
Yes. Block is coming for the next version. But you can forget about the ringtones for the time being.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands

Should I post log?
Mute is not a block. You will receive the messages, but you won't get notifications about them.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Yes. Block is coming for the next version. But you can forget about the ringtones for the time being.
thanks. And one thing, today i've received file in 3gpp format. Its audio file but opening in media player like video. So, when i'm trying to send this file via yappari its not recognizing neither like audio no video. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by murik View Post
thanks. And one thing, today i've received file in 3gpp format. Its audio file but opening in media player like video. So, when i'm trying to send this file via yappari its not recognizing neither like audio no video. Any ideas?
If the file extension is .3gp is recognized as a video file. If the extension is .3gpp is an invalid extension.

Is it possible to use Yappari over wifi and without sim after activating the phonenumber? So I will be online with wazapp on N9 over gsm and Yappari on n900 over wifi.
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Originally Posted by The Wizard of Huz View Post
Is it possible to use Yappari over wifi and without sim after activating the phonenumber? So I will be online with wazapp on N9 over gsm and Yappari on n900 over wifi.
Yes and no.

You can use Yappari without the SIM. It will say something like "SIM Card change detected. Do you want to keep using the same phone number?". Click on Yes and that's it.

YOU CAN'T USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER IN TWO DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME. WHATSAPP WILL BLOCK YOU.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Как выходить из чата и чтобы не быть в онлайне я разобрался,надо войти в меню"create chat"чтобы сверху была эта надпись,и те контакты что снизу,нажать на каждого и удержать ,выплывет меню с выбором"удалить чат" и"просмотр контакта",так вот...если выбрать удалить чат,то ты автоматом выходишь как бы в режим ожидания,уже не будешь светится постоянно "online" и будет написано последнее время,когда был!
А вот как быть с уведомлением о том,что бы мои контакты могли видеть когда я им пишу,вот здесь не знаю что делать((
У скорпиуса работает ,у меня нет!((((
Расскажи как у тебя

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp