Active Topics

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
You can use ussd-widget till PR1.2 is released.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "n900 pound key not working" with four posts has been merged into this thread.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Im using the USSD widget with "Great Success" (< Add Borats Voice)

Please some one help me I have tried installing ussd via application manager and it says unable to install.

I also tried doing the steps mentioned in first posts via X-terminal but it says missing dependencies.

Can someone help me out step by step removing these dependencies my version is 3.2010.02-8.003 is there any update required ???

so this widget is useless? I just wanna know how many messages and minutes i have left on my vodaphone n900!!!

Originally Posted by wrcallar View Post
so this widget is useless? I just wanna know how many messages and minutes i have left on my vodaphone n900!!!
It works for most of people. And I'm a little bit busy for making new release which would fix the only known to me bug.

I've found time to fix that old bug. As a bonus I've added some DBus interfaces, so now this widget can be made more user-friendly for service enabling\disabling via USSD.
http://kibergus.su/node/36

The Following User Says Thank You to KiberGus For This Useful Post:
Hi, now that pr1.2 is out, the ussd shoul be no more necessary.
My ussd was installed followon the guide on page 13€of this topic .
My question is: should I uninstall also the phyton files or they are used by other applications.? In the case I should uninstall them: how to do it?

Originally Posted by Patroclo View Post
Hi, now that pr1.2 is out, the ussd shoul be no more necessary.
My ussd was installed followon the guide on page 13€of this topic .
My question is: should I uninstall also the phyton files or they are used by other applications.? In the case I should uninstall them: how to do it?
I'm still waiting for OTA update. Has nokia implemented antispam in their ussd code? Can you make a shortcut on the desktop? Can it make queries on schedule? Does it support proper locking to prevent multiple applications from interfering each other when using ussd? Does their DBus interface decode messages for you (their SMS implementation sends raw strings which shuld be decoded first)?
I don't have answers for this questions yet. If you still want do delete widget, do it through package manager.

The Following User Says Thank You to KiberGus For This Useful Post:
Haii all

i need a internet dialer software for nokia n900.(dialer need for middle east contrys) Last six month iam searching for this software. i want i make call through voip.(site name is www.metrovoipcalls.com) i have a account in this site. but there is no dialer for this site. nokia e series there is a software prontodialer.sis,we can login through this software and we can makecalls through this software can i get like this software in nokia n 900.

or is there is any SIP settings i have to do for this metrovoipcalls site. Is there is any commaon dialer software nokia n900.

Please anybody can help me

Tags
dial, dialing, lack of phone features, lack of quality control, sms, telephony, ussd