Active Topics

Notices

thx for your work here ill keep up checking this thread^^

The Following User Says Thank You to WAAAH For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
The VGB, VGBA and Sega ones are in desperate need of fit to screen scaling options.
Never had a screen-sizing issue with anything I've loaded into VGBA. Which game(s) in particular do you have issues with?

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by WAAAH View Post
thx for your work here ill keep up checking this thread^^
your welcome

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Never had a screen-sizing issue with anything I've loaded into VGBA. Which game(s) in particular do you have issues with?
I did not know that you press ctrl + enter to get the emu's to scale to the screen. Much better now

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
I did not know that you press ctrl + enter to get the emu's to scale to the screen. Much better now
I'm so jealous that you have your n900 and are playing retro
Have you tried out the emulators with wii control and video out yet?

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by Anwarboy11 View Post
Not yet. I already have a Dingoo that plays great from composite output and already has a very good gamepad set-up. Best $85 I ever spent. Even plays NeoGeo games like Metal Slug 5 smooth with sound. I think the N900 would play NeoGeo even better, but we of course need MAME and the other arcade emulators to find out.

I still think the keyboard is an issue, just like the Droid was, since unless you want non-intuitive orientation of keys, you have to skip over a key to go left and right. This is the kiss of death for games that require fast directional change. G1 keyboard was weak, but was orientated better for games and has a little space between keys.

Last edited by Rushmore; 2009-12-01 at 13:32.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ chicago usa
when i install the snes emulator, it says its missing something? i used that link that guy posted from the repository.

ok dumb question but i copy the files in the download (from OP) but i cant install them what am i doing wrong do i use the application manager to install them or what im so lost

p.s sorry for being a noob

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by Anwarboy11 View Post
Playing any game using the wiimote on the N900 is *terrible*. There's random lags all over the place so there's no way you can play anything that requires precision. RPGs would be fine... ironically, the Mario games are utter hell thanks to the Wiimote lag.

The Following User Says Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Good to know zero. Anyone have a perspective on ps3 remote, or that little zeemote thing, or any other game controllers?