Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
biggzy , Im using most of your work(battery and the loading icons,etc) , please continue and keep up the work , would you able to change the last one and very low one icons to blue too so everything would be blue for both status and the normal icons ?

I was wondering if is it possible to get totally white battery icons same as http://forums.internettablettalk.com...postcount=1255 , It might be too much to ask lol

Cheers mate

Originally Posted by SR90 View Post
biggzy , Im using most of your work(battery and the loading icons,etc) , please continue and keep up the work , would you able to change the last one and very low one icons to blue too so everything would be blue for both status and the normal icons ?

I was wondering if is it possible to get totally white battery icons same as http://forums.internettablettalk.com...postcount=1255 , It might be too much to ask lol

Cheers mate
Not too sure what you mean by the last icons to make blue? post them if you can and explane more lol, yes i can make them all white, 5 mins work, will get some done this evening, thanx very much for using my work, i appreciate it very much.

Regards,
Biggzy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
Here is a wallpaper iv took from Deviantart and modified it for N900..

Attachment 10945

I have included the modded music style walls as well as the original walls, theres 4 in the pack, 2 music and 2 standard.

Download HERE

Regards,
Biggzy.
Great stuff as always mate.
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

The Following User Says Thank You to D4rKlar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
Not too sure what you mean by the last icons to make blue? post them if you can and explane more lol, yes i can make them all white, 5 mins work, will get some done this evening, thanx very much for using my work, i appreciate it very much.

Regards,
Biggzy.

I meant all the levels to be blue for your icons even the last one since when i get to low battery like 10 percent it is red in color , these are the icons http://forums.internettablettalk.com...&postcount=240

would you be able to do all white ones too ? like this one ?
http://forums.internettablettalk.com...postcount=1255

It might be too much to ask lol ,

Cheers mate.

Originally Posted by SR90 View Post
I meant all the levels to be blue for your icons even the last one since when i get to low battery like 10 percent it is red in color , these are the icons http://forums.internettablettalk.com...&postcount=240

would you be able to do all white ones too ? like this one ?
http://forums.internettablettalk.com...postcount=1255

It might be too much to ask lol ,

Cheers mate.
Heres the icons you wanted, first is the blue ones with the battery low (usually red) also blue, Download

Next is the new white battery icons, Download
Theres a READ ME txt file in each folder.

Iv not tested the white battery icons, if you test them please post a screenshot for me to use in this post, thanx very much.

Regards,
Biggzy.

Last edited by biggzy; 2010-06-13 at 08:37.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
Next up are some Memory Icons to be used with Queen BeeCon widget

Name:  Screenshot-20100612-192646.jpg
Views: 1065
Size:  25.0 KB

The Memory Widgets show the amount of free memory on Rootfs, Mass memory and Memory card.

Pack includes the 3 icons as seen in the screenshot, iv also included the txt files of each one so you can easily import them to the BeeCon widget.

Download HERE

Enjoy,
Biggzy.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
Here is a clean BeeCon Date widget.

Name:  Screenshot-20100612-114038.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  15.5 KB

Includes the background image and the txt file so you can import the settings easily.

Download HERE

Regards,
Biggzy.

P.S. im also working on some overclocking art, will post this evening if i can get it done, however i cant test them as i have not overclocked my device, so will require testers please once iv posted, thanx.

Last edited by biggzy; 2010-06-13 at 08:36.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
biggzy You are my HERO !!!

Thanks for both icons, going to install them and send the desktop pics in , Thanks once again !

And also good to have you on board

Best Regards,

SR90

The Following User Says Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Hi, Here are mine White Battery Icons as promissen al long wile ago...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Warhamstr For This Useful Post:
Thanks alot for the white battery icons Biggzy and Warhamstr , Now I have two of them to try it out lol

Cheers .

The Following User Says Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:

Tags
maemo mods, mods thread