Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by MSameer View Post
Is android picture editing accessing cmera's gallery good or bad ?

Could you also please provide more details about the youtube issues you are having?
Accessing the camera gallery is good, it's not a bug. I've done further tests though and some apps like Photoshop Express don't have access to the same pictures folder, they require camera access which isn't supported yet.

There's nothing more I add about the out of sync youtube videos. The audio and video are slightly out of sync on my device in both the Android app and browser.

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 1,778 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by maluka View Post
There's nothing more I add about the out of sync youtube videos. The audio and video are slightly out of sync on my device in both the Android app and browser.
If you are talking about the native browser then yes. Youtube audio and video are out of sync. It's a known issue.

The good part is it has been fixed internally and I hope it will be released in an update soon

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by MSameer View Post
The good part is it has been fixed internally and I hope it will be released in an update soon
Awesome!

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
My ambience have gone! Just left with those that came with other halves(score white and the first one).

One minute they were there on the cross screen swipe then they were gone. Did nothing to remove them.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
of course its going to be buggy!

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
My ambience have gone! Just left with those that came with other halves(score white and the first one).

One minute they were there on the cross screen swipe then they were gone. Did nothing to remove them.
Check in Gallery -> Ambiences? Still there?

The Following User Says Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
Check in Gallery -> Ambiences? Still there?
Nope, jst the two OTH ambiances (snow and poppy). Bloody strange, tried full restart too.

Rest of the items in the gallery remain

Last edited by bockersjv; 2013-12-01 at 08:02.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Bug1: It's not possible to delete music from media app.

Bug2: wallpaper is slightly visible in gallery app in the left hand side and on top. (at least with pictures taken with camera)

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by late88 View Post
Bug1: It's not possible to delete music from media app.

Bug2: wallpaper is slightly visible in gallery app in the left hand side and on top. (at least with pictures taken with camera)
Bug1: sounds more like a feature request to me?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
New additions:

Impossible to delete emails for Exchange mailbox - delete command starts but e-mail stays.

Android applications with non-Latin characters in names are shown as ?????? on desktop after installation.

People from Facebook with First, Middle and Last names are synced with Middle name becoming Last one and Last one ignored.

Spotify produces no sound when playing.

Some Android apps can access location (albeit with like country-size precision) - and some can not at all, e.g. Weather Underground.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to haliava For This Useful Post: