I use nokia 770 to view a internet site of Recipe, italian recipe of cakes.

I publish a photo here:
http://dolcitalia.blogspot.com/

Where and how do you use nokia 770?

We can collect some photos wit this title:
Differenet way to use Nokia 770.

Bye

Giulio

Ciao Giulio

Bel sito che hai!

René

grazie mille per i complimenti.

un po´ di fantasia e tanta passione.

lo staff di di dolcitalia.net

http://www.dolcitalia.net

The Following User Says Thank You to dolcitalia For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2005 @ OC,California,USA
Hey,that is a very well idea.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Eugene, Oregon
I don't intend to play down what you're doing here because it's very significant. You're using the 770 as a remote display device and you're skipping the step of having to build a computer and install an operating system & software applications on it. That's a huge breakthrough.

An important point I want to make, though, is that the GUI in your pictures is a desktop GUI, and even at 225 dpi, it's clear that the content is A+ but the desktop GUI shown in the picture is D+. The desktop GUI is the wrong GUI paradigm for 770 type devices. What's clear is that apps for the 770, and for other devices like it which are sure to come, need to have new GUIs which are specifically designed for the applications that people want access to on their 770 devices. One example: tiny little pulldown menus that you can only operate with a stylus and great care are not good enough. That works on a desktop when you have a mouse but it doesn't work on a 770 with your finger.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Hants, UK
Remote User - they are viewing a website: www.dolcitalia.net however the point about UI design is a good one, I will probably now take more interest in ensuring that sites I create are usuable on such devices. I have tried most of the recent projects and they are all fine except for a couple of quirks which I will be fixing soon.

Gareth