Originally Posted by PIDk View Post
Well, I hope they have extended their "shipping area" to other countries as well, not just Europe. As far as I remember they said that "final availability will be base on pre-order demand".
They did also state that they'll concentrate on other countries later, but then we'll start saying that "later" is like "soon" or "pretty soon" and stuff like that. Jolla is the best to give the country priority though, I can only say what I read :-)

I don't understand why can't they just make a non-free shipping for countries outside Europe. It will really solve all the problems.

I will get my email soon

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
I don't understand why can't they just make a non-free shipping for countries outside Europe. It will really solve all the problems.
I'm assuming they aren't just planning on chucking the phones around the world without planning support/warranty services. And of course the pesky patents and certifications are a problem aswell.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeeGee For This Useful Post:
And do they have any warranty services at all?

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
And do they have any warranty services at all?
In EU? Yes, 2 years of warranty. It is required by law.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
On the importing:

"Jolla ‏@JollaHQ 5 min

@MalkavianBilbao @zlatkoe @ariffdanial .vcf import is also supported. User guide will be available next week, check it out for more info!"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tujutzki For This Useful Post:
You can always import it through a reseller I suppose, taking all the risk. Many people in the US have done that with the N9. Well, when I say "many", I mean I know a few and am aware of a few others :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Tujutzki View Post
On the importing:

"Jolla ‏@JollaHQ 5 min

@MalkavianBilbao @zlatkoe @ariffdanial .vcf import is also supported. User guide will be available next week, check it out for more info!"
User guide available, woohoo!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
Please complete your purchase by 2 December, 2013 to ensure priority delivery in December. After this date, delivery times cannot be guaranteed or will vary.
Ok, so let the speculation begin: basically they may open the shop on Dec 3rd for anyone in the EU that has made the 0€ reservation, if not everyone else in the EU.

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red