Notices

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
the error message for Fruit Ninja show up even for those who can play the game, the only different is that we get into the game instead of it crashing.
yh same error shows in my cell bt game crashes before it starts

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
2012-11-03 The old binaries are outdated and should not be used anymore. A new release is in the works and will be released when it's done. As always, please don't publish / upload old versions of apkenv. Use common sense and caution when downloading / running random binaries from the web.
From thp.io

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 155 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Australia
The link on the wiki page says,
apkenv.fremantle binary from http://thp.io/2012/apkenv/ (not currently available) is there another link? I found this but don't know if its the same thing.
apkenv-qml_0.2.1_armel_fremantle.deb https://github.com/QKit/apkenv-qml/downloads

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n900d-i-y For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sifo View Post
404 is pointing for "Not found" check your connection and the repos list
Connection is ok, but when I am trying go to that full link with PC I get 404 not found, so I think download is not working...

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
actually apkenv.fremantle can't be found anywhere: can someone please post it?

thank you

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by cipper View Post

thank you
so what I posted above is not the same as apkenv.fremantle

Originally Posted by n900d-i-y View Post
The link on the wiki page says,
apkenv.fremantle binary from http://thp.io/2012/apkenv/ (not currently available) is there another link? I found this but don't know if its the same thing.
apkenv-qml_0.2.1_armel_fremantle.deb https://github.com/QKit/apkenv-qml/downloads
There is no other links available and thp has specifically requested for this to not be redistributed! The apkenv-qml package that you have found is for the launcher only and does not contain any of the libs or apkenv files.

Please read munoferna's post that he has copied from thp himself on this very page (and quoted in my post below)

Originally Posted by Zekis View Post
Connection is ok, but when I am trying go to that full link with PC I get 404 not found, so I think download is not working...
If you ever see a 404 error, then this means that the endpoint (link to webpage/file) is no longer available. Also please read thp's comments.

thank you
FFS! Again, thp has requested for this to not be shared. This has been posted many times in this thread and is also on thp's website with the installation instructions.

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
From thp.io
2012-11-03 The old binaries are outdated and should not be used anymore. A new release is in the works and will be released when it's done. As always, please don't publish / upload old versions of apkenv. Use common sense and caution when downloading / running random binaries from the web.

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2012-11-03 at 11:35.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
[

FFS! Again, thp has requested for this to not be shared. This has been posted many times in this thread and is also on thp's website with the installation instructions.

This should be highlighted in the first page and not pretend one to read 56 pages of the thread. Thank you for the explanation, anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to cipper For This Useful Post:
This should be highlighted in the first page and not pretend one to read 56 pages of the thread. Thank you for the explanation, anyway.
thanks, updated apkenv wiki in regards this quote

wat hav i done worng cn any1 plz tell
i hav done everthing bt still cn't able to run dn't knw either it's meh really dumb or i'm a genuis
Attached Images

Last edited by nikhilsyangbo; 2012-11-04 at 04:19.

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp