Notices

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
and an option to create new albums . . . n900 doesn't have this. Only upload is integrated.
Yes that's true. What i like on the FB iPhone app is the option to tag people when you upload a photo too.
Also not just the option to create an album, it'd be great if we had the choice of which folder to put the photos in, rather than always going into mobile uploads.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
Yes that's true. What i like on the FB iPhone app is the option to tag people when you upload a photo too.
Also not just the option to create an album, it'd be great if we had the choice of which folder to put the photos in, rather than always going into mobile uploads.
you can select the folder but you can't create one...

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by gri View Post
Since my time is very limited due tests I have to learn for, I think Kasvopus will be your choice. Even though I don't like full screen apps which force you to like the facebook colors ...

I've published the source code which is pretty unfinished here: http://gitorious.org/quickbook
There is no binary/package since I don't think it's ready for that. I hope there are still some projects left for me at the end of May, when my testing period ends
dude that app is awesome, please keep it up

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Arizona, USA
Apple and Android aren't better than the N900. Now they can browse the full FaceBook website, even faster than the N900. but they still have an app for it. Something fast, smooth, and easy to use. Something that you can check every couple of minutes without feeling "too lazy" to go through it. Something that will show that you have a Nokia N900 when you update your status, not some app's name. We need that. It's time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brad_M For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, just shoot me