SOLD

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 64GB N9 (I still have a 16GB one, so my love for MeeGo & N9 is not over ). It's made in Finland, works perfectly and is under warranty according to the Nokia website. It has Danish product code.

It is used, in good condition. It has been used with a screen protector, so the display under it should be like new. On the first glance, the housing seems to be in a very good condition, but if you look at it closely, you can notice the following minor imperfections: On the top of the back side, in the middle, there is a very thin 1cm hairline scratch (or crack, I don't exactly know what it is). The top left corner has a small scuff, which can mainly be felt with the finger, but it is barely visible. It took me 2 weeks, after I bought the phone, to notice it. As usual with the N9s, the chrome part around the camera has some scratches, too. But as mentioned, the phone works perfectly and those imperfections are not very visible.

The phone comes with the silicone case, UK charger with an EU adapter, headset and USB cable.

I'm currently in Hungary and can ship the phone anywhere within the EU. I think DPD is the cheapest and best way to ship it, but if you prefer something else, that's fine with me (needs to have insurance and tracking, though).

The price is €240 + shipping. You can pay with bank transfer (to German account) or PayPal. I'll ship after the payment has been booked to my bank account. If you want to pay with a non-€ based PayPal account, please let me know in advance.

If you have any questions or need more photos, send me a message. Thanks!

IMG1 IMG2 IMG3

Last edited by emev; 2012-11-19 at 19:14. Reason: Sold

The Following User Says Thank You to emev For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, sold n9