Hi,
I have problem with wifi,does work. D-bus give some error for wifi 'wl1251: ERROR boot failed, ECPU_CONTROL_HALT not set' and i cant find the file /usr/src/linux/drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/boot.c to set that,i see is missing from src/ linux kernel, how is on your phone?

only have /usr/src and have nothing in this floder

The Following User Says Thank You to qyvlik For This Useful Post:
If src/ is empthy where can i find boot.c to solve this error? on google i see is in /usr/src/linux/drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/boot.c and i want to set that file but is not there.
I have flashed n900 with PR.1.3 and stil not solve nothing,give same error and wifi does work.
Where is that file from what is give that error?

Help me

Last edited by walter_angel; 2014-05-11 at 07:34.

Who want to give me wl1251-fw.bin and wl1251-nvs.bin from /lib/firmware/ ? Maybe with this file i will resolve my problem. Thanks

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
the wifi driver in PR 1.3 is closed source afaik... By the way, why you need to modify sources? Are you sure you know what you are doing? Normally you would need kernel sources only for development... If you set up development environment on your PC, you can "apt-get source kernel" (I'm not sure how Nokia-made kernel package was named... if you are using kernel-power, then "apt-get source kernel-power" would be appropriate - and it has the open source replacement drivers for wifi). You shouldn't need to modify sources in normal end-user scenarios...

Originally Posted by walter_angel View Post
Who want to give me wl1251-fw.bin and wl1251-nvs.bin from /lib/firmware/ ? Maybe with this file i will resolve my problem. Thanks
here you go
Attached Files
File Type: zip wl1251-firmware.zip (112.5 KB, 54 views)
CSSU-T latest version

Originally Posted by misiak View Post
the wifi driver in PR 1.3 is closed source afaik... By the way, why you need to modify sources? Are you sure you know what you are doing? Normally you would need kernel sources only for development... If you set up development environment on your PC, you can "apt-get source kernel" (I'm not sure how Nokia-made kernel package was named... if you are using kernel-power, then "apt-get source kernel-power" would be appropriate - and it has the open source replacement drivers for wifi). You shouldn't need to modify sources in normal end-user scenarios...
I know that is closed source for that i asked here for file. And i need just for replace my file and i don't know from where to get after nokia close their server. I replaced this file and give the same error, i was thinking maybe my n900 have corrupt memory and my file was not corect but after i replaced this file i don't know what is wrong now.
Thank you Alecsandru

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Originally Posted by walter_angel View Post
I know that is closed source for that i asked here for file. And i need just for replace my file and i don't know from where to get after nokia close their server. I replaced this file and give the same error, i was thinking maybe my n900 have corrupt memory and my file was not corect but after i replaced this file i don't know what is wrong now.
Thank you Alecsandru
Please see this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...56&postcount=4 . There is text file which has links to firmware images. If you don't know where to get firmware files or got them from untrusted place, download these. User that posted them can be trusted in my oppinion.