Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bushey, Herts, UK.
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
meh. insert annoying ad here... guess what?

It still came out for that platform and not your platform.
Fair point.

I'm just sick of ads everywhere and will manage to live with less angry bird levels to escape them.

Originally Posted by qwertyberty View Post
Fair point.

I'm just sick of ads everywhere and will manage to live with less angry bird levels to escape them.
AdFree in the android market takes care of it. I havnt tried it on NITDroid yet, but Id imagine it should work... on regular rooted Android installs, it seems to squash those annoying slide down ads by hosts file entries.. youd never know they were supposed to be there.

Ive bought everything available for ab on the 900, and Id rather pay for the game on my Nexus One, as I did on my 900, but I dont think you have the option between free&ads vs pay&no adds.. maybe they should consider that going forward.. unless they somehow make more money from those things. <shrug>

I wish I could use my 900 for everything without having to dualboot... but having that ability is really sweet. if that UMA (wifi calling app) could work in NITDroid, or have a legit version for maemo, I wouldnt have needed this N1, but Ill admit its a fun extra toy to have.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
I just installed the angry birds rio on my n900 gingerbread, and play without problems, the game is good :-))) The first panel 30 levels + second after crossing the first

looks good

Last edited by sada11; 2011-03-23 at 14:06.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
For me the game crashed the first time I tried to launch a bird. I was in a rush and haven't had a chance to try again. Maybe if I disable the sound it'll be more gentle...

wait Angry birds Rio for webos,

Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
For me the game crashed the first time I tried to launch a bird. I was in a rush and haven't had a chance to try again. Maybe if I disable the sound it'll be more gentle...
i just overclock to 1000 with setcpu and play normaly with sound etc...

Originally Posted by couldvbb View Post
wait Angry birds Rio for webos,
no! for android,iOs,Mac
see here

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ga...roid-platforms

I know Angry Birds Rio' on iOS, Mac and Android
But for Maemo Disappointed for too long
Only Wait for webos ,use preenv to play

Originally Posted by couldvbb View Post
I know Angry Birds Rio' on iOS, Mac and Android
But for Maemo Disappointed for too long
Only Wait for webos ,use preenv to play
I know, for this reason I've installed gingerbread, and it was my better solution than waiting and playing with preenv because it senses the difference in graphics

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by sada11 View Post
i just overclock to 1000 with setcpu and play normaly with sound etc...
Weird, I don't overclock my nitdroid at all, but have lots of random reboots. I'm only using a class 2 SD card but have class 10 at home, I just haven't had time to copy everything over to it yet. I hope it makes a positive difference.

Amazon's new Android App Store works on nitdroid, and they are currently giving away Angry Birds Rio full version for free, that's where I installed it from.

Tags
angry birds, bada rox, fuel altered, mushy peas