Notices

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
Weird, I don't overclock my nitdroid at all, but have lots of random reboots. I'm only using a class 2 SD card but have class 10 at home, I just haven't had time to copy everything over to it yet. I hope it makes a positive difference.

Amazon's new Android App Store works on nitdroid, and they are currently giving away Angry Birds Rio full version for free, that's where I installed it from.
full version ??? is that RIO 1.0.0 (60 levels) I just download apk file found with google and install,but ovrclock with setcpu on 900 its good,verry

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by sada11 View Post
full version ??? is that RIO 1.0.0 (60 levels) I just download apk file found with google and install,but ovrclock with setcpu on 900 its good,verry
Yep, it's an Amazon.com exclusive game for now, to promote their new app store. If you update the amazon.com app that comes in nitdroid 0.10 it'll have a link to install the amazon app store. You need an Amazon account and probably only works in certain countries. But once you install it, you can "buy" Angry Birds Rio for $0.00.

http://www.amazon.com/Rovio-Mobile-A.../dp/B004SBS8LA

Yep, it's an Amazon.com exclusive game for now, to promote their new app store. If you update the amazon.com app that comes in nitdroid 0.10 it'll have a link to install the amazon app store. You need an Amazon account and probably only works in certain countries. But once you install it, you can "buy" Angry Birds Rio for $0.00.

http://www.amazon.com/Rovio-Mobile-A.../dp/B004SBS8LA
I saw it and I even tried yesterday but my country is not on that list so that I could download and so I found today apk file and install

The Following User Says Thank You to sada11 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
the community could release its own map packs since a level editor is available.
Absolutely not the same.. Community made Level packs do not have:

1) New Birds
2) New targets
3) New interactions
4) New obstacles
5) New Themes
6) New backgrounds and objects

Angry Birds Rio is coming to Symbian still in April 3rd.. Thank god.. at least not all Nokia's are getting neglected..

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
Got mine running on NITdroid. pretty sick if you ask me. my nephews will have a ball playing this game

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Germany
@ sada11 and @riceboy: How did you get yours running? I tried to install the apk (in Germany here) on my Gingerbread Nitdroid and to do even that, I had to take out the sd card in the options menu. When I try to start the game it either crashes right away before doing anything or it crashes in the first level after the popup showing you how to shoot the birds.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by Anthuzad View Post
@ sada11 and @riceboy: How did you get yours running? I tried to install the apk (in Germany here) on my Gingerbread Nitdroid and to do even that, I had to take out the sd card in the options menu. When I try to start the game it either crashes right away before doing anything or it crashes in the first level after the popup showing you how to shoot the birds.
Mine crashed on exactly the same place, when I click the "how-to" popup it dies.

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
Originally Posted by Anthuzad View Post
hmmm.. used usb host mode on the phone to transfer from the pc
then just opened it from there.

are you running nitdroid from your sd card?

Anthuzad 03-25-11 , 04:15 PM
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Germany Report This | #26

Mine crashed on exactly the same place, when I click the "how-to" popup it dies.
I just install with Astro file manager ( copy apk.file on mass memory then run with astro) first time my game is crashed after that I just overclock with setcpu,and kill all task with task switch killer,than play normaly

Last edited by sada11; 2011-03-28 at 19:29.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Puerto Rico
I tried everything but the game is not installing, what should i do?

I found it on a web site, downloaded it to mass storage and opened it with astro file manager but nothing (Application not installable)... used android market and the same results... also tried amazon appstore, got to download it but couldn't install.....

What do i need to do??? I've just installed nitdroid 4 days ago... am i missing a step???

Tags
angry birds, bada rox, fuel altered, mushy peas