Active Topics

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
is it okay if I post this on MF? And who should I credit for the work on the platform hacking?

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 472 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
is it okay if I post this on MF? And who should I credit for the work on the platform hacking?
you can write away chris

I had some trouble with the brainstorm on my n810 with uploading files.. I will give it another try tomorrow on my desktop. But here it is for now http://maemo.org/community/brainstor..._splashscreen/

I really respect your coding skills, makes my silly pixels just feel like a cherry on a cake.

looking forward to see some progress

Hmh, I can't figure out how to upload more than one file to brainstorm. It seems to replace the last one I uploaded. Is it broken or am I doin something wrong?

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
Here´s what I´ve gotten so far
(thanks to qwerty12 for getting selection in the plugin sorted out)

now i need to get the rest of the basic elements (add/remove/move up/move down) applied and figure out a way to have the applet interact with hildon-welcome.
My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

enhanced fedora port has been canceled in favor of NITDebian (TBA)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to b-man For This Useful Post:
wow! beautiful! great work.. have you been able to get any documentation on the hildon-welcome stuff?

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
I found the package info page and the source repository witch i think should help.
My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

The Following User Says Thank You to b-man For This Useful Post:
ok cool.. Im thinking of going hardcore and try to install the SDK and all what that means just to be able to get more involved in projects like this.. gonna try that ubuntu vmware image and see if it works for me.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by b-man View Post
Here´s what I´ve gotten so far
(thanks to qwerty12 for getting selection in the plugin sorted out)

now i need to get the rest of the basic elements (add/remove/move up/move down) applied and figure out a way to have the applet interact with hildon-welcome.
You can have multiple boot videos, so its probably better to use the multi-selection mode?

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
You can have multiple boot videos, so its probably better to use the multi-selection mode?
The screenshots above are mostly just to get a feel for what needs to be done But the main goal is to have multi-selection mode fully functional by the first beta release

Multi-selection widgets up and running!

Tags
boot splash video applet