Notices

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by zod View Post
added =true to end so you dont miss any nice pictures.
Please see OpenDUNE site for explanation why they left the check in place. I tend to agree and won't remove the check.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
I cant figure out the scurity question does anybody have a link to the questions? I tried googleing but found nothing. Thanks

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
They're in the manual, if you own the game. I don't know what legal implications are. I will say that Google has the answers, look harder.

Only problem is I can't type numbers so I have to retry a few times until I get a no-number answer.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

I also have problems with the game crashing, but I guess that's a bit harder to fix... Does everyone have those problems?

Save often..

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
It's odd, sometimes it crashed 3 times in the same mission. Other times I played for hours. Don't have an explanation - but because it lags when playing sound I disabled sound and music. No crashes.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

I disabled sound as well.. but still have crashes..

Thank you very much Smoku for porting OpenDUNE to the N900. Used to love this game, especially playing the evil Harkonnen Installed it onto the N900 and it works fine, despite occassional freezes and crashes (as mentioned here before).

I read through the 10 pages here and tried to change some config myself (in which I failed). Still have some questions:
- The game is not full screen. Is it possible to make this so?
- I can hear the (awesome) sound effects, but there is no music. Is this a MIDI issue or...?

Thanks and keep up the wonderful work!

Hi everyone

DUNE came into maemo extras today (not testing or devels).

So I downloaded it and while installing it, it came up with unable to install opendune.

So when I had a look at my applications opendune was there so I tried to open it but what happens is that a blank screen comes up for about 5 secs then it just goes back to the main slide menu.

So I tried to uninstall it but the application is nto in the list of app to uninstall.

So any suggestions please.....

I think dunes ok..

Originally Posted by KoolMoeDee View Post
Hi everyone

DUNE came into maemo extras today (not testing or devels).

So I downloaded it and while installing it, it came up with unable to install opendune.

So when I had a look at my applications opendune was there so I tried to open it but what happens is that a blank screen comes up for about 5 secs then it just goes back to the main slide menu.

So I tried to uninstall it but the application is nto in the list of app to uninstall.

So any suggestions please.....
Go into xterminal and type:
root (you need rootsh installed)
apt-get install opendune

What you'll probably find is the same issue as me in that it can't download the data files. I never found a neat solution to it I'm afraid.. maybe someone else can help.

If you want to get rid of it..

apt-get remove opendune

Will work.