Notices

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
hi thp, is it possible to put system load % and ram% using billboard?
I'll see if I can add it. For now, it should be simple to write a Shell or Python script and get the data displayed. The problem with these pieces of information is that they usually change quickly, and I don't really want to update the Billboard display image too often, as this will have an impact on battery life (and not sure if e.g. a ~ 30 minute old ram usage percentage is useful).

need to try on ouptting ip address
p/s: thp, you should include "install python library" for uptime.py script at your billboard guide

Last edited by soryuuha; 2012-07-09 at 06:33.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Netherlands
First of all, thank you Thomas for this great app.

Is it possible to display the battery status as an icon, like the pictures below?

If so, it would be great if the green part in the battery picture is adapting to the percentage of the battery status. So 100 % battery means a full green battery, if the battery status is 10%, only a small part within the battery icon is green.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Tijs67 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Hi Friends,

New and proud owner of a Nokia N9 here, from the Philippines. I just downloaded and installed this app. Just wanted to say thanks and great job for Mr. Thomas Perl for this app! Payment made is worth it, and I find it reasonable.

The Following User Says Thank You to topet2k12001 For This Useful Post:
Hoping somebody is still working on changing the colour of the clock on standby screen !!!!

Any hope about adding to-do's???

Seems, the {events} and {events-today} option don't work properly on my device. It only shows a fraction of my upcoming events (e.g. only the 2nd and 3rd), and "today" ones in the regular "events" section.

Any ideas?! Is there a problem with the time format/time zone?!

Originally Posted by standop View Post
Seems, the {events} and {events-today} option don't work properly on my device. It only shows a fraction of my upcoming events (e.g. only the 2nd and 3rd), and "today" ones in the regular "events" section.

Any ideas?! Is there a problem with the time format/time zone?!
i just tried that and also have the same problem

I hope Thomas can fix the sticky display of video title on the lps. It's still a problem for me having to wipe the title by playing a song momentarily. I think this is a more important point to fix than adding more features. Some video titles are just embarrassing to be displayed as they are nfsw. (not for showing wife).

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by Kein View Post
I hope Thomas can fix the sticky display of video title on the lps. It's still a problem for me having to wipe the title by playing a song momentarily. I think this is a more important point to fix than adding more features. Some video titles are just embarrassing to be displayed as they are nfsw. (not for showing wife).