Active Topics

Originally Posted by Dotblank View Post
I have updated the version string for the package in devel so it should be working now.
Yeah its working, love ya <3 Best application available on n900!

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Dotblank
This is my first devel install, I couldn't hold off as I use Grooveshark all the time at home...I have to say thank you for this, very very much appreciated.

Dan

Last edited by Dancairo; 2010-10-21 at 07:57.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
I dont know what i'm doing wrong, but I cant get this to play any music! It starts fine, and I can search for songs, but i cant play them, its no sound. And I cant get the playlists to work either.. What am I doing wrong?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I had problem before also, but it was solved by it self.

try gooveshark in browser. when it didnt work for me i got an error message in browser also.

don't think playlists works yet (only play/pause and skip seem to work for me). Since the fix a few weeks back that got the app basically usable again, I've also found that I can't stack up more than 5 or 6 songs before it begins to act up (will just stop arbitrarily until I skip forward ... will then continue for a few more tracks but eventually just stops completely requiring an app exit/restart).

I really hope the dev can find some time to continue his excellent work to stabilise & complete the app as it is a really enjoyable & useful one to have on N900 :-)

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

Is it possible to install this to N810??? How? I think it uses Qt4?

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Ukraine, Kharkiv
ju-maha it is possible to install to N810/N800, why not?
look here

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Is GROOVESHARK now cutting tracls short? Or is it some peculiarity of my connection?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No, they don't. Working for me on android. But can't get the app to work on my n900 anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
No, they don't. Working for me on android. But can't get the app to work on my n900 anymore.
works for me as before on pr1.2 Will try again after rebooting router.

ta