Posts: 34 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
I am courious if i will notice a change. If i correctly understand the text, the new font is already in use on PR1.1.1, wich i have installed.

Hey termabartar, you still there? Read my last post, __maybe__ it can help you.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on May 2010 @ paris, france
Originally Posted by damaltor View Post
Have you tried to enable the "usual" 1.1 repositories? The files needed for Developer Mode are in there too, and should be compatible to 1.2 either. you should be able to check / change that via ssh.
I don't have ssh running on my phone. But if I had ssh on it, I think I would still be missing root access.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I'm just wondering if the Final version of PR1.2 will be the same one as Tamerbatar's or it will have more features, if so what happens to his?

@Tamerbatar, any issues with Ringtones and Vibrations not strong/loud enough? I hope they fix this.

Hey tamerbatar,

I think I have another idea to give you a chance to edit the repository list.
By following this guide (step 1 to 7), you can mount the root filesystem of your phone on a linux computer, and edit the files contained in it (including the repository list). This way I was able to change my root password, which i somehow managed to mess up, without reflashing my phone.

http://wiki.meego.com/N950/Fixing_MALF_state

i guess this post is not going through moderation somehow, ao please ignore it if it coumes a second time:

Hey tamerbatar,

I think I have another idea to give you a chance to edit the repository list.
By following this guide (step 1 to 7), you can mount the root filesystem of your phone on a linux computer, and edit the files contained in it (including the repository list). This way I was able to change my root password, which i somehow managed to mess up, without reflashing my phone.

wiki.meego.c(REMOVE_THIS)om/N950/Fixing_MALF_state

The Following User Says Thank You to damaltor For This Useful Post:
Adjusting volume for video or music player should not affect the call or alarm volume. Each of them should have their own independent volume. Having one master volume is just so wrong.

Hope they fix this in PR1.2. Or can Jalyst please make a bug report on my behalf? I hate to run through hoops to register, create a/c etc.

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
i think the possibility to have MASTER volume or independent should be in some MEGA settings that can be set dor more advanced users. i meego, everything should be possible to make independent

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Adjusting volume for video or music player should not affect the call or alarm volume. Each of them should have their own independent volume. Having one master volume is just so wrong.

Hope they fix this in PR1.2. Or can Jalyst please make a bug report on my behalf? I hate to run through hoops to register, create a/c etc.
At least media volume, alarm volume and ringing volume are independent, and they all have independant headset/non-headset levels.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by clovis86 View Post
yesss 1.2 confirmed as coming soon to N9 also

1.2 beta is coming to N950 developer and 1.2 is coming soon to N9

https://twitter.com/#!/melsop74/stat...61735549427712
I love how this was tweet signed via iphone...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konceptz For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Arthuro_Adam View Post
I hope, it will be true. But the bug doesn't say anything about my problem (and it's a little bit interesting - I think that a proper route planner is more important, than the other problems mentioned in the bug)
So comment in the bug-report, speak-up about what you want/hope to see!
http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=150
If they confirm it's not coming, then they may suggest to create a new report.
*EDIT* I see that you may have done that already, good job!

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-01-21 at 19:05.