Notices

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Also, remembering and automatically opening the last used archive would be nice

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
My request would be: Swipe and/or double tap gesture for zooming, and automatically start in full screen.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Is the development of this awesome app stopped? I was using comix for earlier but suddenly it stopped working. I then tried out cbrpager and found it fast and lightweight.
I really would like the automatically opening last archive feature. Also, remembering the page where it was opened to, library, etc would be really welcome additions. Could anybody please take up development of this app?

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I just got an update for cbrpager. Any changelogs?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Ive always used this prog for comic reading it has been a pleasure! My biggest problem withit though is needing to hit spacebar to get out fullscreen mode, i cant see anyother way to get out so it should be added in that context menu when pressing in the view of comic. Also i dont know if this is a software flaw, but it takes awhile for the next page(i view 1 page at a time) to load after selecting next or previous, would like to see this be quicker.

Originally Posted by N900MAN View Post
...My biggest problem withit though is needing to hit spacebar to get out fullscreen mode, i cant see anyother way to get out so it should be added in that context menu when pressing in the view of comic...it takes awhile for the next page(i view 1 page at a time) to load after selecting next or previous, would like to see this be quicker.
cbrPager has a bunch of options--click on the title bar to see the menu (select Tools > Settings to see the various options).

Under the "Keyboard" tab, you can setup any key you want for the "Full Screen" item to switch in and out of full screen mode for that first problem.

Under the "Behavior" tab, enable the "Preload next page for faster browsing" to load the next page faster for that second problem.

Tip: You'll also see a "Special" tab to setup an additional set of keys. It's not very obvious, but you can get to that mode by setting up a "Toggle" key. If you do that, I'd suggest you use the same key for "Toggle" within the special mode too. That makes it easy to switch back and forth, otherwise the toggle is only one way since the key bindings change.

Tags
cbrpager, comics, lightweight, manga, reader