jnwi, your calculator is out, thanks for making it free. It is beautiful. So what's your new project?

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
I have an app request
Oh, wait, hold on for a second.

*background* Who's a sexy phone? Who's a sexy phone? You're a sexy phone! Yes you are! Yes....You...Are!
MWAH

Ok where was I?

Oh yeah I have an app request. A game called Angry......wait for it.........Fans.
Yes Angry fans
A small pudgy man and his cronnies sits atop some sort of construction, like maybe a pyramid of windows and we launch meego cartoon figures at him and there is a pool of water underneath him we are trying to dunk him in but as we make it to higher levels the pool gradually becomes more and more dangerous until the last level it's like a pool of lava and the ones before that are a pool of acid or fire - you know stuff like that.
There needs to be lots of him and his cronnies slamming into various things plus lots of WINDOWS breaking would be good too.
If you fail the level you get the blue screen of death and the BOSS and his cronnies laughing.
If you need the voice over sounds I can do a couple cartoon voices.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
web2sms - it was an N900 application which provided an easy way to utilize bite sms and other third party providers to send cheap international SMS messages.

Great idea, aironeous. Does this pudgy man have a name beginning with E___?

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
I'd love to have rdesktop on the n9, though I don't know how that would work with the vkb.

Whatsapp is missing, usefull one

Originally Posted by billranton View Post
I'd love to have rdesktop on the n9, though I don't know how that would work with the vkb.
AFAIR this is worked on by someone already - we just tested rdesktop just for the heck of it, and everything else did work except the keyboard

Originally Posted by Jemoparis View Post
Whatsapp is missing, usefull one
As Whatsapp has turned up its nose at N9 is it possible for a developer to write an app which mimics Whatsapp messaging function? It will have to make use of Whatsapp servers but messages can be disguised as if it comes from N8 which Whatsapp supports. Just a thought.

why do u people even want whatsapp? you do know its only free for the first year

Is there any way to add msn and icq to the N9 ? I always gotta carry 2 phones with me just for that