0.0.5.6 version bug for me.

Presence for Skype (green dot) does not stay active when I leave wifi -> dualmode. And vice versa. I must activate it manually every time.

Is it possible to do a toggle to status menu for default browser change? Web -> Firefox -> Opera?

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by GeorgeChios View Post
with 0.0.5.6 version I have a bug with the alarm. When the alarm starts, I can't stop it, unless I close the phone (I must press the power button for 10 sec)
The button swipe up is gone...
I do not have this bug with 0.0.5.6. My alarms are able to be stopped no problem.

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
What a waste of resources to have two talented people work on two seperate projects that aim to bring about the same changes to the status menu. Such a shame...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LavaCroft For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I do not have this bug with 0.0.5.6. My alarms are able to be stopped no problem.
I want to know if you have used the reboot toggle or not.

I recall that this bug was not there before I tried the reboot toggle

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by bnwg View Post
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy
I want to know if you have used the reboot toggle or not.

I recall that this bug was not there before I tried the reboot toggle
I have used the reboot toggle several times. The problem has yet to introduce itself.

Any chance of getting music controls?

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Philippines
It shows up for me, although sometimes I do have to wait for more than 10 seconds before it appears.

Last edited by JacobeanThomas; 2012-08-09 at 05:34.

Originally Posted by LavaCroft View Post
What a waste of resources to have two talented people work on two seperate projects that aim to bring about the same changes to the status menu. Such a shame...
Personally I think it is a good thing. It gives you choice.
Go to any app store on any platform and see how many varieties of the same app there are.
I hope this one doesn't become bloatware with an option to change everything under the sun.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
with 0.0.5.6 version I have a bug with the alarm. When the alarm starts, I can't stop it, unless I close the phone (I must press the power button for 10 sec)
same here, the first ringing of an alarm is not stoppable, not with swipe up, not with turning the phone face down (which normally snoozes the alarm). after the alarm stops by itself, the next ringing will work as expected, meaning siwpe up is there, and turning phone face down works too.

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

The Following User Says Thank You to seiichiro0185 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
I also experienced this bug (on two different N9s!) but only once - the first time the alarm was set after installing this version. Afterwards (rebooted in the meantime) no problem. So far so good.