Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Saw this and thought it was a fair price for a decent little device. I still use mine mainly as a media player, not a bad price for it being brand new.

http://blutekusa.store.buy.com/p/nok...206228943.html

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Interestingly given the name and original vision for the product, I don't browse the Web much anymore on mine. I find that even many mobile websites seem to require JavaScript optimization and faster processors. But how many media players do you know with GPS functionality and a solid spreadsheet app? Not to mention the keyboard and rock-solid hardware and hackability. When mine dies, I'll probably go Android, but it won't truly be a replacement...

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
it could make a good motorcycle mount.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Washington State
Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Saw this and thought it was a fair price for a decent little device. I still use mine mainly as a media player, not a bad price for it being brand new.

http://blutekusa.store.buy.com/p/nok...206228943.html
It's an amazing price. But they won't ship to Washington state.

Andy

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Kansas City, MO
Try EBay, i got mine there for $40 and it was the WiMax Edition. There is a user there named jcinin who has been putting them up quite rapidly as he had a ton of these units for some pilot program he use to run. If not from him though i still see them going for around this price from many users.

The Following User Says Thank You to wulfe For This Useful Post:
Well, I placed a bid on one (I hardly ever bother with anything but "buy it now", but what the heck). We'll see! Thanks for the pointer.

i bought two of these from buy.com back in the fall, ahvent used either, turned them on once to test. make me an offer?

Originally Posted by jerryfreak View Post
i bought two of these from buy.com back in the fall, ahvent used either, turned them on once to test. make me an offer?
Well, have my ebay one now, all's well there. Send me a private message if you really want to unload them, maybe we can work something out...

Andy