Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
We have seen glimpses of the official Angry Birds TOH here and there and now it is official:
http://jolla.com/media/documents/MWC...2014_FINAL.pdf

Image:
https://twitter.com/JollaHQ/status/436810350986420225

I Don't see the Android buttons in the image (which might of course be just photoshopped) so is this something native? Or is it just ambiences, ring tones etc. and the game itself is still Android version?

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
I would be really suprised if it wasn't native. hopefully more than just the original game included.

EDIT: I'm gonna buy one.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 891 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Royaume Uni.
+1

I hope that this Angry Birds will be a natively coded port, that would show a very nice statement of intent from Rovio towards Jolla.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
i'm voting for some lite versoin like N9's angry birds free with magic

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 891 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Royaume Uni.
Just realised, BB10 has Angry Birds running on it. Does anyone know if this version was written in Qt, or whether it was a ported Android app?

I wonder if Rovo's Angry Birds still sends location data natively - also on Sailfish. Might not be up to date but this was one of the big cons for me that Sailfish is/was missing, a privacy control framework!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RX-51 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 2,744 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Espoo, Finland
offtopic. There is also MAKIA branded TOH coming... Black with big logo.

The Following User Says Thank You to kimmoli For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Is that Makia thing actually going to be sold? Can't imagine anyone buying it...

Assuming that Makia will use it as a gift/marketing tool for their clothing line.

Reading Jolla's press it looks like Rovio will have plenty of other covers incoming.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
I would be really suprised if it wasn't native. hopefully more than just the original game included.
If it's gonna include the game at all...No mention of it in the press release:

including e.g. visually stunning physical covers, tailor made ambiences, sounds, images, videos and more
Unless it's the 'more' bit . Looks nice but not gonna bother with it unless at least the basic version of the game is included.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbless For This Useful Post: