Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by DreamFlasher View Post
Hi Dirk

I'd like to preorder, but the shop says out of stock. Do you have an estimate when you will open that again?
No idea, but definitely after all current orders are handled. And then probably only in separate parts.

Second question: I would be curious about some statistics on the project, especially how many people ordered which cover/backplate/keyboard color/layout - would be cool to have that while everybody is waiting for there keyboards to be assembled
The color orders now

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
The color orders now

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gntufdedquatbhf/stats.JPG
Nice, seems Black-on-Black is the most ordered combo, now how that surprises me

To tell the truth I cannot even remember what did I order, it was some surprise combination like Fuchsia-on-Aluminide or whatever.
(as I did not want it for the fancy colors but for the functionality...)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Nice, seems Black-on-Black is the most ordered combo, now how that surprises me

To tell the truth I cannot even remember what did I order, it was some surprise combination like Fuchsia-on-Aluminide or whatever.
(as I did not want it for the fancy colors but for the functionality...)
Once you go black you can't go back!

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 72 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Norway
I have some issues with the inside tolerances on the black cover, which results in a lot of extra labour, which i want to minimize.

also, there are too many people going for black-on-black-on-black-on-black-on-black. be a bit more Unlike, you can do it!
Any update on the black option, is the problem solved?
Will all who ordered black and did not update choice get arbitrary colours like orange, pink, purple and lime green, or combination of these?

The Following User Says Thank You to hhbbap For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by hhbbap View Post
Will all who ordered black and did not update choice get arbitrary colours like orange, pink, purple and lime green, or combination of these?
I'd just love this, a TOH lottery; it's like my momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hhbbap View Post
Any update on the black option, is the problem solved?
No no no everybody will get what they ordered

As a matter of fact I pressed 200 PCBs in black casings today. Boom.

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I'd just love this, a TOH lottery; it's like my momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I will regret for the rest of my life not having 'random' as colour option and you-are-a-sissy-if-you-do-not-go-for-random-campaign

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
I will regret for the rest of my life not having 'random' as colour option and you-are-a-sissy-if-you-do-not-go-for-random-campaign
Good idea!
But anyway, first time I going to alumide/alumide but I saw bad first fotos of alumide toholed and went to safe black/black combo. When I see real and better fotos of alumide - I regret about choice and going to order alumide from SW...

http://media.giphy.com/media/9HBduC3ZIgrG8/giphy.gif

No idea, but definitely after all current orders are handled. And then probably only in separate parts.

The color orders now

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gntufdedquatbhf/stats.JPG
I ordered for black-black-carbon fibre finish, I dont see carbon fibre count in the breakup you provided.

Originally Posted by ganpat View Post
I ordered for black-black-carbon fibre finish, I dont see carbon fibre count in the breakup you provided.
Yep, lastus are missing too so is it a problem?

Originally Posted by ganpat View Post
well you can be sure that that combination is the least #Unlike combo there is

Last edited by dirkvl; 2015-05-27 at 10:49.

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd