Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by KylliOrvokki View Post
It's the time from received "Thanks for contributing to 'Jolla Tablet.." - email.
If that is the case, I believe I was 8:06am eastern time (is that 12:06p UTC?)

Lucky #50 on that wondrous spreadsheet!
Attached Images

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2015-10-06 at 19:56.

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Ok, this makes me feel a little better; finally, someone at Jolla is giving a little push-back to all the negative comments. Hopefully, this means that progress is still being made. From twitter:

vtravalja ‏@vtravalja 3h3 hours ago
@JollaHQ @AbedBbr @cybette @AnttiSaarnio Is this a joke? putting an update together? shouldn't you be shipping tablets instead?

Jolla ‏@JollaHQ 21m21 minutes ago
@vtravalja @AbedBbr @cybette @AnttiSaarnio we are shipping tablets as well, and working on Sailfish OS, and the SDK, among other things

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by maxinflixion View Post
I think 13:06 UTC, since the campaign was last November during 'Standard Time'.

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Fun? Seems more like masochism to me
Are you aware you are posting on a forum where people is cuddling their dear Nxxx devices, aren't you?

Originally Posted by maxinflixion View Post

Lucky #50 on that wondrous spreadsheet!
Screen capture is from wrong email.
You should have received email earlier with subject: "Thanks for contributing to 'Jolla Tablet.."
Thats the email they sent after making order.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
I thought today would be the day we would hear more from Jolla but no luck. Maybe tomorrow.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by minimos View Post
Are you aware you are posting on a forum where people is cuddling their dear Nxxx devices, aren't you?
Ha ha. So true! Maybe it's more of a love-hate relationship..

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by att View Post
I thought today would be the day we would hear more from Jolla but no luck. Maybe tomorrow.
Some confirmation i got seconds ago regarding my own chronology within the contribution que, but not exactly news.

I asked them on 10/03 to please check my order to confirm if i would have gotten an invite if i had selected the 199$ perk, not asking for an invite but generally if everything is ok.

Hi,

everything seems to be fine with your contribution.
Choosing the 199$ might be the reason why you have not received the invitation yet.

We are inviting contributors to the shop to complete their orders in batches according to the chronological order of contributions made on Indiegogo started with shipping perk 189$.

We are slowly ramping up the deliveries, starting with a smaller group to ensure that everything works as it should, but anticipate future groups to be bigger in size.
This means that we are currently unable to estimate your exact order number in the queue.

Please stay tuned to your email a while longer, no further action is required of you until then!

We have been sharing related updates on Jolla Blog with the 'Jolla Tablet' tag and we will continue to do so, please follow our blog.

Thank you all for your support, contribution and patience!

Sincerely,
Jolla Customer Care

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Ok, just complete speculation on my part here; China's Golden Week holiday ends today. So, if that had a role in the current tablet delay, there may be some hope for things to get moving again by the end of the week...

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Ok, just complete speculation on my part here; China's Golden Week holiday ends today. So, if that had a role in the current tablet delay, there may be some hope for things to get moving again by the end of the week...
It's the software, not the hardware that they're waiting for ..

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund