Active Topics

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
Hey there everyone. Haven't posted here in forever, but I don't use my N900 much anymore nowadays. It's now just a glorified email notification alarm and alarm clock. I can't do it justice like I could before.

Anyway, the question is, how much would it go for? No deep scratches on the screen (very light), the case is protected by a skin, both cameras are fully working, all ports (audio & USB) are fully working, SD slot is fully working, I have the TV Out, data cable, headphones, three stylus' and charger all working perfectly and the device shows minimal wear. I've taken VERY good care of it as it was my baby. I used it, before, as a mobile gaming device for emulated games and thus have the Game Gripper for it (which I can include if you want). I also still have the box with manuals and the replacement clear earphone heads that came with it.

The only thing is requires is a new battery as the current one in it is faulty. It'll hold a charge, but not for very long. If it's suspended, the battery will last through the day and die overnight, but when on, at most it'll give 2 hours with constant use. A battery for it is cheap.

So, what would it go for nowadays in this condition? I live in the United States and I would not be willing to ship it overseas. Sorry folks.

Here's some pictures of it (I just finished taking this at the time of this post):

Last thing to note is that the plastic cover of the end of the charger (the microUSB end) has some tiny bite marks from my cats. It works fully as the microUSB piece itself was never biten. Been using it everyday without issue.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ chicago, IL
150 to 200 seems fair. you dont happen to ship to california do you

Anywhere within the U.S.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ chicago, IL
sent you a message

Still up for sale, if anyone is interested. Still waiting on cinnamoncat to replay back to my previous PM.

Looking for $150 or best offer.