Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Tampere, Finland
New version available!

- Progress indicator
- Icon by et3rnal (thanks!)
- Other minor UI fixes
- Some essential functionality is still missing so it's not completely usable
- Version number lowered to 0.9.0 as i decided not to keep same version for mobile as for lib. 0.9.0 is really newer than 1.1.0.
- Not properly tested but "works for me". Let me know of any issues.
EDIT: - Close it from menu. Swiping just kills it without syncing read messages with server.

Download at:

http://www.siilihai.com/media/harmat....9.0_armel.deb

Last edited by vranki; 2012-03-19 at 09:14.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vranki For This Useful Post:
Thank you very much!

I have a problem, though. I am not able to add my user account details to any forum. It doesn't allow me to add any text to the fields.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pirvokkula For This Useful Post:
Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by Pirvokkula View Post
Thank you very much!

I have a problem, though. I am not able to add my user account details to any forum. It doesn't allow me to add any text to the fields.
Yeah, me too.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Can you get pass the login screen ? I can't, it crashes right after that for me.

Is there a server-less mode too (i.e. saving locally)? I kind of like being independent from a server so the app would still work if the server went down or was hacked or whatnot. RSS readers work great without connecting to servers as well.

Of course synchronization with the cloud/server is a nice feature, but imho shouldn't be mandatory.

The Following User Says Thank You to nephridium For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
the UI unresponse

Originally Posted by Pirvokkula View Post
Thank you very much!
Does the forum you're trying to add support login in desktop siilihai? If not, the fields are disabled iirc. I think it would be better user experience to just say "login not supported" in this case. I'll have to check this, thanks for reporting.

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Can you get pass the login screen ? I can't, it crashes right after that for me.
Can you run it in terminal and get the few last lines of the output log to me? At what point exactly does it crash? Are you creating new account or using existing one?

Originally Posted by nephridium View Post
Is there a server-less mode too (i.e. saving locally)? I kind of like being independent from a server so the app would still work if the server went down or was hacked or whatnot. RSS readers work great without connecting to servers as well.
Offline reading is supported already on the desktop reader, but not in mobile. It's completely possible to do and will be implemented later.

Originally Posted by nephridium View Post
Of course synchronization with the cloud/server is a nice feature, but imho shouldn't be mandatory.
Syncing is already optional with desktop Siilihai. Also completely accountless usage will be implemented. These will come to the mobile version later.

The Following User Says Thank You to vranki For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vranki View Post
Syncing is already optional with desktop Siilihai. Also completely accountless usage will be implemented. These will come to the mobile version later.
Great, I'll try to keep an eye out for the accountless version then. Thanks.