Active Topics

Notices

Make sure you don't have Safe Search on. And, do you know that if you scroll beyond the bottom of the results more videos get loaded?

I've noticed the ordering between cuteTube-QML and the website is not quite the same (regardless of whether you specify Relevance or Date), but I have not noticed minimal results.

I've got Safe Search enabled in my cuteTube-QML and haven't had any problems.
Could Muzimak be experiencing geographical restrictions?

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Accra,Ghana
just want to know if xtube is working for others. love this app

Hi marxian, in cuteTube-QML or cuteTube you can see live events?

I'm trying to see something live (xbox reveal, just for fun), when you find the "adress" the video shows 0:00, when you click (doesn't matter what window, thumbnail or inside) in cuteTube-QML goes directly to related (i have activated) and in cuteTube say that can't retreive the information of the video or something like that (a default message, can't remember exactly).

Greetings.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Hi marxian, in cuteTube-QML or cuteTube you can see live events?

I'm trying to see something live (xbox reveal, just for fun), when you find the "adress" the video shows 0:00, when you click (doesn't matter what window, thumbnail or inside) in cuteTube-QML goes directly to related (i have activated) and in cuteTube say that can't retreive the information of the video or something like that (a default message, can't remember exactly).

Greetings.
Same here. Any tips?

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ kerala
Any solution for the dailymotion download problem?My cutetube qml crashes to desktop every time i try to play or download from dailymotion.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Nairobi Kenya
hi all,

am tryin to use cutetube-qml but I keep gettin the attached errors. I've been using movgrab but it has no UI.

Pls assist

EDIT,
btw, my connection to 3G internet is perfecto.
Attached Images

Last edited by Freddie; 2013-07-01 at 09:03.

i've had a few vids come up as forbidden in non qml version. same videos fail on dekstop using easy youtube downloader plugin, just show a blank page.

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Most clips do not open with this application - it just jumps to the list of suggested other videos when i start playing.

Anyone knows why/how to workaround this?

i'm using version 1.4.1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to impeham For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by impeham View Post
Most clips do not open with this application - it just jumps to the list of suggested other videos when i start playing.

Anyone knows why/how to workaround this?

i'm using version 1.4.1
Yeah, long time ago, after constantly getting those messages, and be unable do download

apt-get purge --auto-remove qmltube
And that was it, no more problems, nothing at all

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube