Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by vranki View Post
If you want a new forum to be added, you can add it yourself using the desktop client or leave a request so someone else may add it.

See http://siilihai.com/howitworks.html
oh ok, wasnt entirely sure how it all works thank you ill look into it

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
Nice work

I start doing some phrasing! , would love to see better support for other coding such as windows-1256 :\

as after i put it in app it doesn't shows the actual characters! which make it hard to figer out how things going!

btw thx 4 using the icon i made looks sexy

Thanks

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
any updates ? Version 0.9.1 doesn't work for me

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
i think this apps cant support open mode kernel

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
any updates ? Version 0.9.1 doesn't work for me
Sorry, I am busy for a couple of months now (vacation in Thailand etc) so no updates before July. Source code is available in github so any developer is free to continue my work.

Development will resume later. I still use Siilihai on desktop daily and have some nice features already planned.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vranki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
What's the difference between Tapatalk and Sillihai? Just curious as i see that the initial request was Tapatalk?

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
tapatalk is... well tapatalk. Siilihai usage is mostly for downloading posts or subscribing to a thread I think, with is great if you want offline usage. With tapatalk support implemented I think we can use it as a replacement for Tapatalk. Right now it depends on parser scripts (easy to make using included parser maker), to load forum and msgs. I have tried making one but failed miserably due to complex forum layout

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
tapatalk is... well tapatalk. Siilihai usage is mostly for downloading posts or subscribing to a thread I think, with is great if you want offline usage. With tapatalk support implemented I think we can use it as a replacement for Tapatalk. Right now it depends on parser scripts (easy to make using included parser maker), to load forum and msgs. I have tried making one but failed miserably due to complex forum layout
I've just unistalled mine, it doesn't seem to work, it's still a mess, needs more work into it, It gets stuck right after the Login Screen..... Thanx for the effort though.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
What's the difference between Tapatalk and Sillihai? Just curious as i see that the initial request was Tapatalk?
Tapatalk requires the forum to have special plugin installed to the forum software. Siilihai doesn't need anything done to the server side but requires a parser to be written for client. None of the forums I read supports Tapatalk currently so it's the only option.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by vranki View Post
Sorry, I am busy for a couple of months now (vacation in Thailand etc) so no updates before July. Source code is available in github so any developer is free to continue my work.

Development will resume later. I still use Siilihai on desktop daily and have some nice features already planned.
@Vranki

Any updates planned soon

Thank-you.