Active Topics

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by tiempjuuh View Post
Camera UI - General Settings (tap on the screen, than menu) - Sound effects
Thank you for making me feel like a complete idiot (and for fixing my problem, BTW ). I would have sworn that was the first place I looked. At least twice! How on earth could I have missed that tickbox twice(!) is a mystery. Problem solved, thread closed.

<fx>Head-keyboard-bash</fx>

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
That's funny. I don't have any "Sound effects" option in the general settings. Is this a CSSU-specific thing?

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
That's funny. I don't have any "Sound effects" option in the general settings. Is this a CSSU-specific thing?
Phew, thank you thank you thank you. You may have sa\ved my face. I know I looked there but did not find the setting. Then I looked there again after tiempjuuh's advice and there it was. Perhaps it only shows up on Mondays.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
Yes, stock camera-ui doesn't have this option.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Come to think of it, I may not have used the camera since the upgrade to CSSU. Perhaps it has been silent since the upgrade and I only noticed a week later when I first used it. It seems strange that the default should be sound off and it still does not answer why I missed that tickbox but I am too bothered as I have a solution now..