Posts: 119 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Poland, Częstochowa
Originally Posted by claudiuzz View Post
Hi,

I've installed Nitdroid UMay N12 on my EMMC (modded) according to Method 1 http://wiki.maemo.org/Nitdroid_easy_...lling_Nitdroid
This al works fine but now i want to install Meego on My MMC card and do a triple boot

Does someone know how i can install meego using multiboot?

Tnx
You need to install uboot and put its bootimg to multiboot (/boot and /etc/multiboot.d). Later (IMO best using computer) format MMC and put MeeGo image on it. When you finish put MMC in N900, power it on and multiboot should show up, choose uboot. In uboot do nothing, just wait, if everything is ok, meego will start.

Instruction for creating meego mmc card is on meego's offical site.

Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
What can you do with Meego exactly? What apps do you have? Are their any games?
Off-topic - I'm absolutely sure, that mobile devices market is heading into so dumb direction, only because of such suckers. Possibly I'm doing wron even commenting this - it should be merciful ignored - but it's just "touching" how immature some users are.

Enjoy Your "apps" (they're called programs, You know? I think Apes should fill protest...), buy new w|np$one, put it into | and smoke it. Then go away with God.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Off-topic - I'm absolutely sure, that mobile devices market is heading into so dumb direction, only because of such suckers. Possibly I'm doing wron even commenting this - it should be merciful ignored - but it's just "touching" how immature some users are.

Enjoy Your "apps" (they're called programs, You know? I think Apes should fill protest...), buy new w|np$one, put it into | and smoke it. Then go away with God.
Woah slow down bro Arent you the one who got all mad in another thread apt-get remove hildon-desktop ? .

Not everyone likes to tinker with their phones or learn programming . There are ppl who just want apps ( yes apps short from applications you know?) and games. From what I read you're not one of them so just let it go and enjoy your life

as for the op he is a troll and as much as I like TMO trolls have flooded the forums have have you done Steve????

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Tags
noob alert, op blows