Notices

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ India
hey thanks gidzzz...but please please please make an equalizer like in other n-series phones..

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I'm still not sure how, but I want to increase area for the playlist. For now, I like the idea of toggling between large and tiny cover art the most.
i could recommend you to use only smaller album art in portrait... leave a landscape the same size.
we still need a tap on it to toggle between pls and slider.

still i must point out that slider and rest of the things in now playing (scrolling pls and selecting tracks) is not so responsive.

let me describe problem: when i want to scroll a track, it moves slider to desired time, than after a half of second, it put it back where it was, and it has not gone to the desired time...
maybe it is depending on a pressure (????)

and just to point out a small glitch: a slider is shrieked when a number of digits is increased in left of slider (current time)

aaaaaaand, some album arts it wont display (???)

all the rest works just fine
keep up the good work

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
well, i finally tried this new mediaplayer a few days ago, and it works as i expected, perfectly! really amazing work guys

i have a bug/request, i was thinking if posting it or not, but as this was intended to be a fullly replacement for mediaplayer, i think this should be solved

the secondary text color (the gray text) should be taken from the theme color scheme, instead of being always gray

here you have an example of what i'm saying, with the open worldclock by cepiperez, look at the pictures, the secondary text in my theme is blue.

also another bug (i think that was already mentioned) is that the "now playing" icon (the blue square with the white circle with a play that shows at the right bottom corner) should hide when i press the list to browse the songs, and should be visible again when i release it.

hope i've been clear describing the bugs, i'm sorry but english is not my first language

once again thank you guys for all your work in this new open media player

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
It shouldn't be too far now from being considered stable.

can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to install it and how to uninstall it after installing it. ( i dont want to replace the stock media player) would be very happy if someone could give their precious time to help me
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Great work!

A real advancement on the stock player. The only concern about omp I have at the moment is that it's somewhat cruel on the battery. Omp is using around 70%, whereas the stock player only needs 30-40% playing the same track. Is that likely to improve?

The Following User Says Thank You to chipper For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by neboja View Post
let me describe problem: when i want to scroll a track, it moves slider to desired time, than after a half of second, it put it back where it was, and it has not gone to the desired time...
maybe it is depending on a pressure (????)
I've investigated it the first time you noticed this and the slider doesn't always send a signal when it is moved, I don't know why. However, signals for pressing/releasing are always emitted. They can be used in a workaround, but still I'd like to discover why it doesn't work in its current state.

Originally Posted by neboja View Post
aaaaaaand, some album arts it wont display (???)
Hmmm... do you have some more details?

Originally Posted by chipper View Post
Omp is using around 70%, whereas the stock player only needs 30-40% playing the same track. Is that likely to improve?
Yes, I think I've fixed that today.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
add an equalizer plzzzzzzz

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
I would really like to have a normalizer. I have a lot a of mp3's with different levels. Don't know if it's doable though.
Yeah,that'd be great

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
Thanks a lot, it would be nice if first post is updated regularly by someone by giving some forum permission/right.

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse