Notices

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hello ive been having a problem with the fonts lately. i set the font with theme customizer but that font only comes in conversations. in menu and status bar and call, i think my previous font is showing. and like when usb is connected, it says connect via mass storage or pc suite. the top connect via on the dialogue box is showing another font like a hand written kinda font that i used a month back. anyone knows how to fix this? thanks my facebook widget is also showing that handwritten font on dekstop.
edit: like my facebook and other 2,3 apps have handwritten funky fonts. my menu is showing ubuntu titling font and my conversations is showing walking bold font.
help please.

Last edited by zurrain101; 2011-05-22 at 13:39.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Romania
You can try to uninstall all your other fonts, and set the default one.

yes i deleted all other fonts and set default. but still its like some fonts are stuck.i have 3 to 4 fonts in my phone in different applications. i used theme customizer to import fonts and then select

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Romania
Have you tried doing a backup and reseting the phone to factory settings, Or changing the theme using "Themes" in control panel?

Or you can uninstall and reinstall the apps with different fonts.

Last edited by mirciox; 2011-05-22 at 14:39.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
yes i deleted all other fonts and set default. but still its like some fonts are stuck.i have 3 to 4 fonts in my phone in different applications. i used theme customizer to import fonts and then select
dude you cant change all the fonts by theme customizer .
to change all the fonts you have to replace all the default nokia files .

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=72325
check this , it will help you .

hey thanks i will check it out. but what does theme customizer change then? which fonts does it change? i tried to install fonts changer but it doesnt install with theme customizer installed. is there any other such app?
edit: hey i read your instructions but it is too hard. i cant access root. ill have to read and then enable it somehow to paste fonts. is there any other app or something that can help me directly with fonts replace?

Last edited by zurrain101; 2011-05-22 at 14:56.

hey thanks i will check it out. but what does theme customizer change then? which fonts does it change? i tried to install fonts changer but it doesnt install with theme customizer installed. is there any other such app?
i dont think so as i didn't use any .
and themes customizer changes only desktop and conversation and contact one i guesssssssssssss.

hey i read your instructions but it is too hard. i cant access root. ill have to read and then enable it somehow to paste fonts. is there any other app or something that can help me directly with fonts replace?

hey i read your instructions but it is too hard. i cant access root. ill have to read and then enable it somehow to paste fonts. is there any other app or something that can help me directly with fonts replace?
ammmmmmmmmm , well if you need to use this phone you have do go through all this as there are no apps for n900 as other phones have.
it's not that hard to root.

you just few things to use root from your computer.
1-WinSCP(on your computer)
2-openssh(on your n900)
and tadaaa.

you can access your mobile through WinSCP easily and can place the files anywhere you want.
well dont be in dismay
try , and ask , i am here will answer your questions

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
hey thanks. i am downloading both. but i have another question. the fonts that i have download have only one file that is ttf. but u show its 4 files.
what should i do?

Tags
lol@yasirrfc, spoonfeed alert, yasirrfc