Active Topics

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
For three days I could not download files on the 32gb partition Microb, I can only download to removable memory, but through Fennec and Opera if I can download directly, please help any idea of a command for correct this problem, this problem only occurs for download via microb, I would appreciate your help, any solution.

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by D@vIcHoJD; 2012-01-23 at 05:25.

anyone have a solution, please Help Me

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
Run this and try again:

mount -o remount,rw /home/user/MyDocs

Now enter the command, but did not work when I try to save a file I get "Insufficient Memory in the destination location" on the 32gb partition, only allows me to keep in memory this only happens with removable memory with other browsers like Opera or fennec does not happen. Help Me! Please!

Make sure you have rootsh installed.
Try these commands in XTerm:
Code:
sudo gainroot
umount /dev/mmcblk0p1
fsck -af /dev/mmcblk0p1
mount /dev/mmcblk0p1 /home/user/MyDocs

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by D@vIcHoJD View Post
Now enter the command, but did not work when I try to save a file I get "Insufficient Memory in the destination location" on the 32gb partition, only allows me to keep in memory this only happens with removable memory with other browsers like Opera or fennec does not happen. Help Me! Please!
You wanna tell us HOW the command did not work? Just copy and paste the entire text of your attempt at running this command from your terminal.

If we don't know what your phone is telling you, we can't help.

I get: fsck 1.41.3.maemo0 (12-October-2008)
dosfsck 2.11, 12 Mar 2005, FAT32, LFN
/ dev/mmcblk0p1: 8169 files, 164650/442377 clusters

The first and third command and agreed income before without problems, the second time I came out: unmount: not found in the first command and device or resource busy in the third command.

Now I do help
Attached Images

Last edited by D@vIcHoJD; 2012-01-23 at 16:58.

Someone has a solution... Please

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
You made a typo when applying the code JonWW gave you here http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...77&postcount=5
Really the command to unmount an partition is umount. Please try again without remounting and reboot.

eMMC readonly solution would make sense if all browsers failed. Considering Opera and fennec save fine on MyDocs (few posts above), sounds like a different problem altogether. Then again maybe they only write to RAM/swap, no idea

EDIT: also error mentioning not enough space vs being unable to write points to smth different