Notices

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by bingomion View Post
hi!

im getting a full black screen???
i'm guessing its like the white screen only black
The documented fix for Black Screen is to install QTQuick Compatibility (available in extras, see below):

http://maemo.org/downloads/product/M...qtquickcompat/

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
nice app! how about a minimize button?

Originally Posted by travla View Post
The documented fix for Black Screen is to install QTQuick Compatibility (available in extras, see below):

http://maemo.org/downloads/product/M...qtquickcompat/
hello, i've been banging my head for 3 days with reflash etc

recently flashed my phone, reinstalled all the apps and everything works fine..

yesterday try to use sygic and gps wouldn't lock

same for maps same for marble

i installed all the apps in one batch using fast apman, so did not really know what was causing the problem, so i blamed it to the CSSU

reflashed yesterday and all fine again, testing the gps after most of the big changes such as CSSU which i installed after sygic, can't remember what i've done before going to bed and, this morning same thing.

reflashed the phone and left it with just basic apps. then while stack in traffic (sygic working fine) and bored i decided to install fmobi, and so the QTQuick Compatibility bacause of the black screen.

result, at reboot, gps would not lock anymore.

unistalled both, and gps is fine again... don't know if it was either one, but i reckon it was the QT rather than fmobi, which was not required in the previous version of fmobi, or at least it was not showing this problem.

is it just me? this has not happened once but a few times not and for the moment i have to ditch fmobi or won't be able to use the satnav.

How can i reset my account data in fmobi?

I Tried to update de fmobi to version1.4 but acused some problems with libc6; libgcc1; libqt4-core and many others.

Someone can help me?

Can not login anymore...
always stay at the login screen.

Originally Posted by satello View Post
hello, i've been banging my head for 3 days with reflash etc

recently flashed my phone, reinstalled all the apps and everything works fine..

yesterday try to use sygic and gps wouldn't lock

same for maps same for marble

i installed all the apps in one batch using fast apman, so did not really know what was causing the problem, so i blamed it to the CSSU

reflashed yesterday and all fine again, testing the gps after most of the big changes such as CSSU which i installed after sygic, can't remember what i've done before going to bed and, this morning same thing.

reflashed the phone and left it with just basic apps. then while stack in traffic (sygic working fine) and bored i decided to install fmobi, and so the QTQuick Compatibility bacause of the black screen.

result, at reboot, gps would not lock anymore.

unistalled both, and gps is fine again... don't know if it was either one, but i reckon it was the QT rather than fmobi, which was not required in the previous version of fmobi, or at least it was not showing this problem.

is it just me? this has not happened once but a few times not and for the moment i have to ditch fmobi or won't be able to use the satnav.
I have the same problem. GPS won't lock. Is okay if I use an external GPS device but not the internal one. Haven't tried uninstalling QTQuick Compatibility yet to see if that works.

Originally Posted by colchaodemola View Post
Can not login anymore...
always stay at the login screen.
even i had the same problem but i figured a way around..
try this
type your username and password in notes or anyother app you want and copy them , one by one ofcourse and open fmobi 1.4 . tap and hold the username box you will get an option to paste and do the same for the password. you're done .you will now be able to login

Looks like there is an update to 2.0 for Symbian released today. Hopefully a Maemo update will come too!

Originally Posted by purceywise View Post
Looks like there is an update to 2.0 for Symbian released today. Hopefully a Maemo update will come too!
The developer said on his Facebook page that hopefully the N900 version will be this week. Fingers crossed.

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme