Originally Posted by Koiruus View Post
Well, I dropped dipped my Jolla to a lake and luckily got it working again. Looks like that it has some problems remaining, for example 3,5mm jack doesn't work sometimes. But otherwise the phone works quite well, so I'm not going to replace it yet.

So, I would like to have a bluetooth headset for occasional music listening. Could you recommend me some? Just a cheap unit, which is tested to work. I have a hifi set at home, so I'm not searching for hifi bluetooth...
i'm using the plantronics backbeat go2 ... they give you roughly 3 hours of playback on one charge but there is a bundle available with a charging-case... i'm using them for sports mostly, but they work well for train-rides and other stuff, too...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to egnat69 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 172 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
I am using a Creative Labs WP-250 stereo bluetooth headset. It is easily pocketable in a jacket (I put it in a small pouch to keep it from tangling with my keys), marvelously adjustable (you just bend the wire to suit your needs) and sound drop-outs with the Jolla are very rare.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Thanks for the recommendations. How about the battery life in your WP-250?

Not quite sure, I don't use it for many hours at a time (mostly bus-rides, and the like), but I think it is around 3-5 hours in total. I usually charge it once a week if I use it every day.

For many more suggestions, have a look at this Together question:

https://together.jolla.com/question/...tibility-list/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stefanmohl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Oulu, Finland
I found a wired handsfree set in the local Prisma hypermarket: the Philips SHE3595BL. I was surprised by their quality that rivals more expensive Sennheisers, although Philips probably has a bit less bass. They are compatible with Jolla. And cost less than 20 euros! So these are great starter headphones in my view.

Jolla now supports the wired headset button, but for answering calls the Phone app must be open in background. I hope it could be made to work without the need to keep Phone app open, because I'll always forget to do that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
I had an old Koss KE-29 earbuds with volume-slider in the wire and it worked great. Few weeks ago they broke and I had to buy new ones. Now I have a Koss KE-30B -which is basically an "updated" version of KE29- which works as great. I must say however that the new version has far too high bass levels in my taste, for example audio with speech only doesn't sound good at all... actually it is barely bearable for me to listen to it now. For music I guess it works.

Last edited by Thoke; 2014-09-04 at 11:11. Reason: specified the products are earbuds

Are there any over the ear headphones or earbuds with play/pause/next/prev/mic controller that works with the phone? I got the Sony Stereo Headset STH30 and the buttons doesn't work but the mic and headphones work. I'm interested in the AIAIAI Capital but don't want them if the buttons doesn't work.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Has anyone tried any Jolla flip cases, either official or third-party, with TOHOLED?

* The TOH makes the phone about 1 mm thicker. Does it fit?
* How difficult is it to cut the window for the second screen at the back? Is it durable?

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Has anyone tried any Jolla flip cases, either official or third-party, with TOHOLED?

* The TOH makes the phone about 1 mm thicker. Does it fit?
* How difficult is it to cut the window for the second screen at the back? Is it durable?
I tried just now with the insmat flip case. It doesn't fit properly. Power button is hard to press and I couldn't manage to 'lock' both sides of the phone to that case. So other side is popping out. Maybe with some DIY patent it could fit?

Sorry I can't take pic but hopefully this is helping..

The Following User Says Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:

Tags
accessories, jolla